Eagle shots in AK ............. Darkroom cleanout.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I am continually cleaning out the darkroom, both old and digital.

Ran across these and thought I would share.

These were taken just off my best friends back deck in Kasilof, Alaska.

Bubba

BRUTUS & TEEN_2327.jpg

BRUTUS & TEEN_2328.jpg

BRUTUS_2267.jpg

BRUTUS_2329.jpg

BRUTUS_2334.jpg

We have some of these guys at work. They're really amazing to watch! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Simply beautiful and elegant. That is the most awesome of all birds every. Your best friend is very lucky! :thumbsup:

i am continually cleaning out the darkroom, both old and digital.

Ran across these and thought i would share.

These were taken just off my best friends back deck in kasilof, alaska.

Bubba

I can't decide which one I like best!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I can't decide which one I like best!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Hi Brian
Thanks, when I get home I am going to pick through my Grizzly shots. Its been almost 2 yrs since I have been back to Ak, and I am getting the itch, badly.
I gave it up this year for the Stampede, wish I could do both.:banghead:

Bubba

Hi Brian
Thanks, when I get home I am going to pick through my Grizzly shots. Its been almost 2 yrs since I have been back to Ak, and I am getting the itch, badly.
I gave it up this year for the Stampede, wish I could do both.:banghead:

Bubba

It's your 1st Stampede Bubba! Have fun & enjoy, It will be well worth it :thumbsup:

BuBBa like always great pics. Keep up the good job and clean more often so you post all those pics you have there. :thumbsup:

BuBBa like always great pics. Keep up the good job and clean more often so you post all those pics you have there. :thumbsup:

HI Wally,
Thanks, I will try to post them as often as I can.

Always good to see your smiling post on the board.:beerchug:

Bubba

A trip to AK has long been a dream of mine. I would love to see the wild life and photog as much as I could. Really hook up w/ some locals and get off "the beaten path" you know what I mean?.... For the true full experience.

But just as much.....I'd like a chance to heli-ski there! Best in the world :cheerleader:

A trip to AK has long been a dream of mine. I would love to see the wild life and photog as much as I could. Really hook up w/ some locals and get off "the beaten path" you know what I mean?.... For the true full experience.

But just as much.....I'd like a chance to heli-ski there! Best in the world :cheerleader:

Brian,
When you make the trip, swing by and pick me up.

I will show you the "Non-tourististy" places and my friend has a lodge (Big Lodge) and a boat that he can guide you to the best fishing holes.

The days are long and allows you to enjoy the amazing scenery and wildlife.

Man, I am getting itchy all over again.:laugh:

But really, get yourself there when you can. Must do trip!

Bubba

glacier1.jpg

OTTER_2099.jpg

Back