E85?

I've been thinking about have my 09 busa tuned with e85, any thought and opinions if this is a good or bad idea. Also wondering if I would need to do any upgrades or modifications to make this happen.

IMHO unless your are going with forced induction E85 is not a good plan. The BTU content of the fuel is very low and unless you can force a ton of it in there or build an N/A engine with the fuel in mind, stupid high CR's, big injectors etc.
A friend of mine decided to go E85 on a 1441 Gen II. He put in bored throttle bodies, S2000 injectors, external fuel pump, was running 16 to 1 CR and big cams anyway so they didn't open up the motor. Spent lots of hours on the dyno playing with timing, fuel etc. and ended up with about 5 less hp at top and something that ran like a pig down low. These are also guys who kind of know what they are doing as far as motors go, the same motor with Q-16 had run 215 mph at Mojave earlier that year with a guy built like a linebacker riding.
Now if you have a turbo that is where the fun begins with E85.
Would like to see people who are far more knowledgeable about E85 tuning and building then me jump in on this because in no way I am an expert just an observer.

won't start for chit wen its cold out. will consume enormous amounts of fuel. do u have a turbo? if not waste of time and money and I don't see it doing chit for ur stock motor.

ur not jus gonna pour E85 in there in tune it. there is a lot more involved. bigger injectors, fuel pump etc... prob gain 3-4 hp. plus try selling ur bike down the road and ull limit the potential buyers to like 5% of the bike population.

Not sure if you guys know this but E-85 isnt always E-85. Depending on the time of year, location and how sleazy the gas station is, E-85 can vary from 51-83% ethanol which is a HUGE variance that your bike will not be able to compensate for. Flex Fuel vehicles monitor the alcohol/fuel ratio and can adjust.

Alternative Fuels Data Center: E85 Codes and Standards

high ethanol % will actually draw water from the air on a humid day... we see it pool up in the bottoms of our fuel barrels

Back