Dzus Fasteners

piratediverjefff

Registered
With the occasional side fairing blowing off the Gen II's every now and then at high speeds,was just wondering if anyone has ever tried a couple of Dzus fasteners on the upper edges of the fairings?I see they have some low profile button heads in various sizes(also in black so hardly noticeable on black fairings)and would be cheap added insurance(just in case:laugh:)if they would fit ok.

KurveyGirl - Motorcycle Stuff: Dzus® Fasteners, angled valve stems, Vesrah and More

I bought a set of these button head Dzus for my Catalyst Gen 2 race plastics. I assembled them the other day, and raced with it. One in the middle of the side, and one on the rear, by the frame.

You cannot put one in the very front, as it will hit the radiator.

They are good stuff, IMO

Thanks Ludicrous,next time i pull the fairings i'll take a few measurements and see if i can use either the 12 or 14mm clip on set.:beerchug:

With the occasional side fairing blowing off the Gen II's every now and then at high speeds?????????? really??? i never saw this and hope i dont...

hey guys, I was interested in seeing if I could have my current side bolts powder-coated black, if they can even do bolt heads? You know the ones that hold the on the plastics.

Are these fasteners a better idea? Any photo's?

Back