Dynos

LongbowIP

Registered
Looking to find a dyno that is close to me. Enterprise AL. They could me in Panama City FL; Montgomery AL; Hotlanta.

If anyone knows please let me know.

I am also looking for a different way to mount my license plate. I put the Topgun undertail on. It really looks sweet. But when I put the License plate on it takes away from the streamline sexy look.

any ideas?

Tony

At least you can choose where you want to dyno.......

We have only three here, limited skilled mechanics....

There is a vertical license bracket for sale somewhere. you need to search or check out the guys setup.

Tony- try Barracuda's in Ft.Walton Bch., Fl. 850-244-3394 and talk to John. They did my map and a few dyno runs for me and some friends.

blas32,

Thanks, I will call them this afternoon. I would like to get it done this weekend. I am putting on the exhuast Thursday.

If you are going to be home, I will call you this Fri night.

Tony

If it was not to far I would get out there for you to do it Johnny. But I want to make it a day trip

Tony :D

blas32,

Thanks,  I will call them this afternoon.  I would like to get it done this weekend.  I am putting on the exhuast Thursday.

If you are going to be home, I will call you this Fri night.

Tony
Give me a call...I have nothing going on. Call Barracuda on Tue., they are closed on Mon. Tell them Rich with the SE Busa sent you.  If the weather is nice I should meet up with a few bikes this Sunday morning for a ride.  Been weeks since I was on the Busa...I need to ride bad!!!

<!--EDIT|blas32
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067905158 -->

Blas31,

The blue angles are supposed to be at pensacola this weekend also. Depending how long it takes for the dyno if they can do it on sat, I might try and hit that place.

Tony

Back