Dynojet Training

Mikey D

Registered
I just applied for a 3 day seminar at MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) for Dynojet Diagnostics. (4/22/3 - 4/24/3)

"Run a late model Suzuki on the dyno and analyzie its torque and horsepower output.  Observe how tuning variables affect horsepowr output."

They claim a GSXR 1000, "screamed out its boosted 148 horsepower.  The Dynojet measured the bike at 126 mph in third gear in three seconds flat!"

Supposed to be a stock bike w/ Yoshi exhaust...  (Boosted?)
Also,
Obviously an unloaded dyno...

This should be fun/informational anyway,  I fully intend on taking the Busa out there & post some real #'s

Anyone have any experience in this area?

Wish i did,need to find a dyno near by so i know what the real deal is.Makes me a little crazy,the big speads for same model bikes with the same set ups.Good luck and have fun!!

Rememeber MMI is a money making machine so you will only get out what you put in.So ask a million questions
I have seen 153 on my dyno GSXR1000 with slip on and a cheese map (the bike is for sale).

Rememeber MMI is a money making machine so you will only get out what you put in.So ask a million questions
I have seen 153 on my dyno GSXR1000 with slip on and a cheese map (the bike is for sale).
Thanks JC!
This is a freebie for Auto shop Teachers.  If it is as good as the Hot Rod U class they put on several years ago, I stand to double my knowledge!  I am a question asking, note taking machine myself!

Now for some education...

What exactly is a map?  Is it the fuel injector and or timing profile over the RPM range?  I whish to learn as much as possible before going!

If they don not answer it there I would see if you could get the Powercommander school in Vegas. it is one day class

Back