Dynojet Quickshifter

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
I have the Dynojet QuickShifter but am uncertain as to how it mounts. From what I figure, a hole is going to have to be drilled into the frame in order to mount it.

Does anyone here have a pic of one of these mounted on their Busa?

Which model do you have? does it hook up inline with the shift rod (shift rod tension sensor) or do you have the one for the Busa (linear travel sensor), which you must drill and tap the lever?

I have the linear travel sensor 4-103 Pull, however, it's mounted on my Gixx. But it should be mounted very similarly. would you like a pic of it anyways?

Linear. 4-104.

Yes, please post a pic. I just need a visual idea as to how it mounts.

Thanks.
beerchug.gif

IT WORKS!!!

Man, this things makes the bike feels almost like an automatic. I don't care what stablemate I find in the future for the Busa. It WILL have one of these installed.

Before:

IMG_0508.jpg

Nevermind the hose. I had my fairing off to check my LEDs and forgot to tuck that sucker in.

IMG_0515.jpg

I love it. Is that where it is supose to be mounted (sprocket cvr)? Does it feel secure?
beerchug.gif

"Supposed" to be mounted there ... ? ... uhhh ... I'm not sure. But it does feel secure amd it works perfectly mounted there.

The best part of course is that I didn't have to drill into my frame. Sometimes I wonder why things like this don't come on the bike. I have to say this is the best mod I've done to the bike.

Back