DynoJet Quick Shifter.. (need info)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I am thinking about putting the quick shifter on the bike..

what exactly do I need?

I just added the kill switch part. It wires into the PC3, and kills the igintion for 60ms. Then I preload the gear shifter while under hard acceleration, hit the button and it shifts like an automatic. You just have to let off the gear shifter and preload again for the next gear.

Why do you want to go with tthe quick shifter? What do you plan on doing?
You may not want to have the added equipment for everyday use.

What do you need to do it completely.

Power Commander
And the shift cylinder (I think they use electric) and mounting hardware.

Their website should have enough to get you started...

I found a picture that shows the push button, right below (next) to the horn button...

DSC03771.jpg

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander_ex/powercommander_quick_shifter.aspx

Last edited:
I've got one on the way from streetntrack....
And that's all I can tell ya.

cheers
ken

I was watching a couple of the bikes at the track and then I had to listen to what a piece of gold they are for the track.. One thing I do know is that on the Putnam track, do not need it.. (can run the entire track in 3rd gear except for the long straight were you can top out in 5th gear.. so a total of 4 shifts per lap :)

figured if I could find one on one of my super long deals, i would get it anyway..

I was watching a couple of the bikes at the track and then I had to listen to what a piece of gold they are for the track.. One thing I do know is that on the Putnam track, do not need it.. (can run the entire track in 3rd gear except for the long straight were you can top out in 5th gear.. so a total of 4 shifts per lap :)

figured if I could find one on one of my super long deals, i would get it anyway..

you talking about Putnam Park west of Indy?

Back