Dyno'ed my bike

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Well my teacher let me get my bike up on the dyno today, at the harley school i am currently at, dyno'ed it up, and had great results. One of the students saw my dyno print out, and it spread like wildfire, everyone was stoked about how well it did, i thought it only pushed 150bwhp, but i was wrong, check it out...i am VERY happy

dyno.jpg

List out the mods if any other than

Mods:...so far...
Shovel Mod
Vortex Framesliders
Vortex 16T front sproket
Stainless steel braided brake and clutch lines(HEL)(DOT5)
EBC HH Pads
Double Bubble screen
Clear tail light w/ integrated blinkers
Speedo-Healer
TRE-to keep it smooth[/Quote]

Dang, I must have missed something... I didn't know a busa would make 173hp stock... Has anyone else had their stock 06 Dynod??? Very good numbers indeed

Those numbers, although in Standard not SAE as I prefer, will embarass a lot of full exhaust/air filter/boxed modded guys. Wow. Any AFR graph?

No, my cans were on so my teacher could not get a proper air fuel rating, but i will say i was running just a bit rich

Impressive numbers..  
beerchug.gif

In all honesty, I think those numbers may be overstated.. You may want to have your bike dyno'd somewhere else to compare results.  Hayabusas I've seen with those numbers usually are running full exhuasts with PCIII, tuning... sprocket upgrades.. etc.

(basscrazy @ Dec. 12 2006,21:57) Dang, I must have missed something... I didn't know a busa would make 173hp stock...
lolol....never under estimate the generosity of a dyno run by harely folks.

they need all the inspiration they can get.

wink.gif

btw... what is meant by:
"No, my cans were on so my teacher could not get a proper air fuel rating"

"cans" usually refer to exhaust canisters....so how does that explain anything?
rock.gif

(BusaCruise @ Dec. 12 2006,23:34)
(basscrazy @ Dec. 12 2006,21:57) Dang, I must have missed something...  I didn't know a busa would make 173hp stock...
lolol....never under estimate the generosity of a dyno run by harely folks.

they need all the inspiration they can get.

wink.gif

btw... what is meant by:
"No, my cans were on so my teacher could not get a proper air fuel rating"

"cans" usually refer to exhaust canisters....so how does that explain anything?  
rock.gif
Your reading my mind!

WOW I would like to ge my bike on THAT dyno...HP is about 20 HP high and th TQ is up about 10
wow.gif

Sorry but somethings wrong here. I've never seen a stock busa put out those kind of #'s. I suspect the dyno. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to see the jaws drop on the v-twin sheep but somethings amiss here.....

Back