Dyno'd my Gen I via ECU re-flash

O Holy P

Registered
Got ahold of Walter Sprout this morning for him to work his magic on the bike. After a few hiccups on getting one of the wires in the right location :laugh:, we got it all dialed in. Bike rides a LOT smoother now and I am very happy with everything so far. I haven't put very many miles on the bike yet, but so far so good.

I was let down, however, on the final power. Started with a base of 154hp and 93 ft/lb torque, and he was able to tune it up to 160.1 rwhp and 97.0 rwtq. I expected a little more out of her, but it is what it is. Mods are: BMC filter, Air Box Mod, & Yosh 4-2-1 stainless exhaust.

Will post the graph later on tonight after dinner, it is still in the truck right now. :)

Got ahold of Walter Sprout this morning for him to work his magic on the bike. After a few hiccups on getting one of the wires in the right location :laugh:, we got it all dialed in. Bike rides a LOT smoother now and I am very happy with everything so far. I haven't put very many miles on the bike yet, but so far so good.

I was let down, however, on the final power. Started with a base of 154hp and 93 ft/lb torque, and he was able to tune it up to 160.1 rwhp and 97.0 rwtq. I expected a little more out of her, but it is what it is. Mods are: BMC filter, Air Box Mod, & Yosh 4-2-1 stainless exhaust.

Will post the graph later on tonight after dinner, it is still in the truck right now. :)

What map did you start with? Just curious on how Walter managed to get quite a bit from either no map or someone elses. If no map then that's about right. :thumbsup:

All stock when he started...ECU was untouched.

Blanca (I even want to call you that in person:laugh:): Walter is up in Jacksonville, I'm in Daytona and went up to see him today for a tune. I've had a BMC filter in a box for about 6 months and I've wanted to do the air box mod...so I did them and called him to get it tuned. I didn't want to do the mods with out it being tuned, it needed it.

Where in jacksonville is he located. I have a 99 and I need some help. Stationed in Savannah Ga but raised in Duval.

He actually lives in St. Augustine and keeps his dyno trailer at a shop off of Beach Blvd. I think it's called Cycle Image or something.

Just realized I never posted the graph. :laugh: ...coming right up.

here is the graph...

DSC00901.jpg

Who cares about the numbers?...Its all about the AFR line and smoothness:bowdown:...Numbers look decent BTW...you want more?...I will sell you my turbo

Back