Dyno'd 05 busa

Pete43

Registered
I have a stock red and black 05 busa. Except for a TRE it's stock. I got 150.7hp (sae) and 93.6lbs tq. It was about 95° and my bike ran 12.1 A/F .. i was kinda disappointed. The back tire was bouncing bad during the run. Maybe that knocked off a hp or 2   :-)    My brother dyno'd his 03 954 honda and got 130hp. Another 05 blue and silver busa just got 155hp just before i ran mine. He had aftermarket exhaust.
I may have to paint mine blue and silver?

dyno11.jpg

Well, blue and silver is the fastest color...

DSC04241.JPG

My readings were similar.. I have a stock 05 Silver and Black. I Dyno'd my Busa on a hot day as well.. It was about 93 degrees.  I was told the warm air will understate your results. In ideal conditions the numbers should be close to 5 points higher. That would explain why the other guy with aftermarket pipes had an extra 5 hp on his run..

Anyway.. Here's my Dyno reading..

<center>
raysdyno.jpg

</center>

Thanks for the info guys. I know not to race the blue and silver busa's.. haha The dyno guy said if I had a power commander he could have got me another 4-5hp with stock pipes. I think he wanted me to beat the blue & silver Busa
biggrin.gif
They tested a Yamaha Warrior and he got about 90hp.. and 120 lbs or torque! I may go test drive one!...

The red and black ones are faster. thats what i got. with alittle work (pc3, full system, custom map, ect. etc.) 170hp 100lbs of torque

What's the ect, ect? Just between us red & blue Busa guys?
biggrin.gif
Did you happen to dyno before you did the full exhaust and power commander, Diablo?

Blue and silver...Red and black...neither have the 05LE Panton grey (gunmetal) beat. small airbox mod, down one on the front sproket, full street meg system and power commander PCBIII with custom dyno map = 175 HP and 105 TQ.

All I have to say is Lee's Performance.

Thanks for the info guys.  I know not to race the blue and silver busa's.. haha  The dyno guy said if I had a power commander he could have got me another 4-5hp with stock pipes. I think he wanted me to beat the blue & silver Busa
biggrin.gif
 They tested a Yamaha Warrior and he got about 90hp.. and 120 lbs or torque!  I may go test drive one!...
That is a lot of torque for a warrior. Didn't realize they made that much.

Back