Dyno Turner in Central New York

dozer9107

Registered
Does anyone know of a good tuner in the Central New York area. I have a 2004 busa pcv, bmc race filter and full yosh exhaust. Thank you in advance.

Nope:laugh:

Im in Binghamton and figure Frank at Powerhouse in NYC will be my best bet. Another hour for your, but I think your heading south either way for a tune.

Miller Motor Works

Just over an hour south of you in Ithaca. Its a HD shop, but give em a call. Heard nothing but good things about them, but never been there personally. A buddy wants to take his custom up to their dyno next week, I'll let you know how it goes.

Miller Motor Works

Just over an hour south of you in Ithaca. Its a HD shop, but give em a call. Heard nothing but good things about them, but never been there personally. A buddy wants to take his custom up to their dyno next week, I'll let you know how it goes.

Id say call em and tell em its a Busa first and see what they say, but definetly worth a shot.

A few buddies and I went over to Southern Tier Harley a few years ago to see if we could do a few pulls. The first guy we talked to was just a complete jerk about, just said "No". So we figured we'd either find someone who would at least be polite and tell us "No" or get thrown out trying:laugh:
We ended up talking to a manager who said we couldnt bring our bikes down because they didnt want thier customers seeing my Busa and my friends Zx10's puttin down 160+hp where the HD's were makin 45? 50? :rofl:cant blame em for that.
He said a tech that had a 600RR brought his bike in after hours and did a few pulls, the owner found out and the tech got the boot.
The manager did take us upstairs and around back to show us the then new Rotax powerd Buell and some of the older bikes the dealership owned. So it wasnt like they were just bein pissy about our bikes, was just business.

Back