Dyno tuners near Central Florida

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Got HMF dual highrise and a PCIII, I've been running the website map and after
how a cusotm tune is really the way to go, now I've got to find one worth a darn.

Checked out the official Powercommander site and see there is a tuner in longwood, "All Cycles Inc.", I think they are "Ride Now" of Longwood.

Anybody use them?

Any other recommendations? Carl' speedshop in Daytona?

Do they usually use fans to simulate air intake at speeds and
if they don't should I find another tuner?
(seems like air flow would make a huge difference)

What can I expect for a fee?

Is it really worth it opposed to the stock hmf map off of the PC website?

Any other comments or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

It is worth it for mid range rideability. We have a good dyno guy here in Sarasota(Dynoworks). The fan Issue is a bit of a debate. it WILL increase your numbers, but most folks think it is a cold air effect while on the dyno, not a pressurized ram air effect.

Either way, just do it the same each time.. it will be the same when you're riding it.

Well I guess MPS doesn't need my business.
corner2.png

Called this morning about 9:30 asked to speak to Dan or someone regarding the Dyno service.
Lady said no one was availible (not in yet) but took my name and number.

1:30 no one called...so I called them back. Lady took my name again then transfered me...(hell, I just wanted a price etc.) after being on hold for 5 minutes...I hung up.

5:30...still no one ever called.

Like I say, business must be good for them...

They are only open monday-friday (no saturday) and are about 1 1/2 hours away...not sure how I was
going to finagle a trip during the work week anyway.

Just disappoining after two calls I can't even get a price.

Well...ride now in longwood is open tommorow, maybe someone there will talk to me.
flush.gif

Dan has a very big business in Dragracing. He was in Valdosta at the Prostar event. Call him again. Stay awy from Ride Now,they are a bunch of clowns. Try Motorcycle Clinic 407-846-7508

Barring the lack of interest I was giving today, if Dan is the real deal...I'll walk on coals of fire if I have to. Thanks for the heads up on Ride now. I'll be persistant.

thanks

That's my biggest fear is knowing who is good and who to stay away from.

Back