Dyno Today

hans

Registered
Just turned 1000 miles and put my stock '08 on an EC997 dyno.
153.8 hp @ 10,500
For comparison, my '02 on the same dyno with Factory Pro velocity stacks, Brock pipe, full airbox mod, K&N and PC made 142 hp (not sure what rpm)and an '07 ZX14 stock made 145.5 hp.

That seems kind of low in comparison to some others that have been reporting dyno readings.

Hans, very nice that you've experienced the FP Dyno. Do you have a graph to post as well? Hoping more ppl realize what is up with the dyno industry as well.

That will work, will be nice to see how smooth the graph looks and the curves. Thanks.

I think before and after numbers are what really matters. Did you gain or lose power with your modification. Picking the right parts to move the power band where you want it is great stuff too. The butt dyno does work when all is said and done.
thumb_up.gif

I think before and after numbers are what really matters. Did you gain or lose power with your modification. Picking the right parts to move the power band where you want it is great stuff too. The butt dyno does work when all is said and done.
thumb_up.gif
Thats balls on right there. Numbers are numbers, performance gain (or loss in some cases) is what should be noted. Dyno's are just an expensive tuning tool
smile.gif

thumb_up.gif
Thats balls on right there.  Numbers are numbers, performance gain (or loss in some cases) is what should be noted.  Dyno's are just an expensive tuning tool
smile.gif
Aint that the truth
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back