Dyno shootout results

Purplehaze

Registered
Well I woke up yesterday and headed south, for the Lee's Cycle Dyno Shootout And decided what the hell, I'll compete and just see how the old Busa would perform

Well she made 190.1 hp And that was enough to win the shootout.....
I ended up taking home the 1st place trophy and a KBC Helmet for the win

2nd place went to Mr CDolan on his ZX-12 that cranked out 168 horses....

So I'm a happy camper tonight, I know alot of guy's are making way more than my 190.1, but those some good ass numbers for a POSER

There was some pulls on some ZX10's, I think the most one made was like 148, it may have even been 143.. Can't remember

Well i know your asking, where's the chart, well here it is

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guy's I'm pretty happy about the results, now I need to get it custom mapped to see if I can get about another 5-7 out of it....
I haven't had it tuned yet, just trying out differnt maps that the Cheeseman has sent me, I think this one works good, it has a nice power curve

Sweet!
beerchug.gif

190.1 hp huh? Daaaaamn! That is awesome. Would you happen to know the torque?
rock.gif
I'm guessin' between 105 and 110. Once I install my exhaust and let JC get hold to it, I'm hoping for great things, but not quite that much.

Brian

190.1 hp huh?  Daaaaamn!  That is awesome.  Would you happen to know the torque?
rock.gif
 I'm guessin' between 105 and 110.  Once I install my exhaust and let JC get hold to it, I'm hoping for great things, but not quite that much.

Brian
No it was a shootout so they just rolled it up ran it through I belive 4 gears and took it off, they didn't measure the torque

Back