Dyno Results for 08

Z-Faucon

Registered
I have a 08, all stock motor with a Yosh R77 full exhaust, stock air filter, about 6.5k miles on the clock. New plugs, new stock air filter, pump gas 98 octane. Did not change air pressure in the rear tire kept it at 40psi. Did dyno pulls today. Got Max readings of 164 RWHP at 97 torque with baffle in. Took the baffle out got max readings of 174 RWHP at 102 torque. Not bad, what you think?

sounds a little low..98 fuel what type??

Buddie has same pipe made like 188..

correction factor, type of dyno weather ect will affect the results...

No doubt. 76 degrees F, 49% humidity, .99 SAE, Dyno 250i. Fuel was Sunoco I think. The important thing was that the AFR was good, smooth at about 13:1. I did have a tiny bit of fall off between 3-4 RPM. But I suspect that was the secondaries keeping the rider safe courtesy of Suzuki. Seems every Dyno machine yields different results.

The dyno is a good tool to test differences in mods on the same bike but even that isn't a hundred percent especially if the runs can't be done almost immediately. I'd just look at the differences you see on your bike and forget all about comparing to different bikes and different dynos. Real life is the only true test.

Back