DYNO PULLS

Johnnycheese

Registered
Saturday Jan.31st.2004
mark your calendars
Dyno pulls with HP and Torque one day only!!!
$10.00!!!!!!!!!

Johnnycheese Performace
512-990-0686
Austin Texas

Wish I still lived in Texas!
sad.gif

OMG I wish I could do that!!!!!!

I'm like 800 mi away!!!
insane price
wow.gif

JC strikes again. Anyone within hours of there would be stupid to pass that up. I am way too many hours away myself. Oh well.

wish I would have seen that two weeks ago,

I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO THERE!!!!

hell, Im only 4 hours away and didnt even know it was goin on!!!!!!

some body shoot me!!!

Cheese, hit a brotha up with an email next time you do something like that, Ill be there!!!

wish I would have seen that two weeks ago,

I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO THERE!!!!

hell, Im only 4 hours away and didnt even know it was goin on!!!!!!

some body shoot me!!!

Cheese, hit a brotha up with an email next time you do something like that, Ill be there!!!
Saddest part about it Jester is that I was in Austin on Saturday, but without the Busa. I have a friend that lives there and I was visiting before going to the SuperBowl festivities in Houston. If he offers it again, I'll definitely be there. But with my luck, he will probably do it on a weekend when I'm working. Ain't that a beyotch?

Brian

Just incase you haven't realized it yet, Johnny is the man! I got mine done, and finally met the man. Not only was the price right, but you're dealing with someone who actually cares about what he's doing for you. You can't get that everywhere. Cheers JohnnyCheese!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity JohnnyCheese, how much do you normally charge for 1-3 pulls? How often do you have the dyno available? I just purchased an 03 Silver/Silver, and actually live in Pflugerville so I'm just around the corner. Once the bike is broken in, I may have to bring it by for a few pulls to see what it makes (stock). Eventually, I may have you put a PCIIIR on it, and tune it as well.

Out of curiosity JohnnyCheese, how much do you normally charge for 1-3 pulls?  How often do you have the dyno available?  I just purchased an 03 Silver/Silver, and actually live in Pflugerville so I'm just around the corner.  Once the bike is broken in, I may have to bring it by for a few pulls to see what it makes (stock).  Eventually, I may have you put a PCIIIR on it, and tune it as well.
any day but Sunday on Dyno runs.
normal is $40 for up to 5 pulls.
just come by one day

Back