Dyatlov Pass incident

ali123

Banned
crazy stuff... anyone see the movie.... DEVILS PASS? one of the nine hikers was found missing his tongue and eyes..... YEAH RIGHT... "IT was an avalanche"

Interesting. Is the film the documentary mentioned in Wiki?
in the movie.... American hikers retrace the Russian expedition... and all the americans die as well... but this time we get to know why.... its a horror film/sci fi.........… i liked it

stunning how all 9 of them cut their way ouuta the tent and ran into the woods in their UNDERWEAR.... NO SHOES.... -40Celcius

I read that the cuts in the tent were from the inside, but more like slits that they were looking out of.
Then I watched a show on History about it a few years ago. Some supposed actual footage of the original investigation.
One even claiming to show the original pictures from one of their cameras...including one of Bigfoot.
And, that they all must have been killed by Bigfoot and his homies.
I'm not saying I belive that part either, but, then again, anything's possible.
It seems that at least something horrible happened to a large group that cannot be explained.
Maybe they stumbled on a secret gov't operation, and had to be taken out for security. And left as a warning to prevent others.
Who knows.
I like the mystery of it all though.

So, I am going to call for a ruling: Can I thread jack such a superfluous thread?

I think so. Did you guys see Avengers? Man that was an awesome movie. The entire series was great movie making.

So, I am going to call for a ruling: Can I thread jack such a superfluous thread?

I think so. Did you guys see Avengers? Man that was an awesome movie. The entire series was great movie making.

I haven't seen it.
I'll wait til it's on demand if then.
I've seen a few of them, and they're good, but not really my thing.
I'm more interested whenever Bigfoot shows up.
Screenshot952019-03-21-16-22-45.png

Back