Dusting off the dirt

Speedy Gonzales

Registered
Greetings.

I'm pulling my 2013 Busa out of storage and need a reliable person to get it in to shape. It has less than 4k miles on it and needs some TLC.

Anyone know of an individual mechanic or shop in Jacksonville FL who is reliable and will do a good job? Appreciate your help.

Greetings.

I'm pulling my 2013 Busa out of storage and need a reliable person to get it in to shape. It has less than 4k miles on it and needs some TLC.

Anyone know of an individual mechanic or shop in Jacksonville FL who is reliable and will do a good job? Appreciate your help.
Welcome to the forum. Any more info on the bike? Time it has been sitting? Was it properly stored? I’m in the Tampa area, but don’t know if any shops up there or even around me to make recommendations, since no one touches my baby, but me.

:welcome:
If you don't mind freighting it to New Zealand, I'd be happy to do the work . . for FREE!!
Or . . fly me to the States and I'll bring tools, do it at your place, oh and visit Mabupa too lol!
Welcome along, as you may have noticed, we like a bit of humour here on the oRg. :thumbsup:
Don’t even need to drag all your heavy tools, Gregg! There is several tool boxes in my garage with the stuff you would need. I’ll get the ribs marinating :thumbsup:

Hey man, I'll be there in a jiffy . . :race:
oh and my name is spelt 'Greg', NOT Gregg,
makes me look like an

:poke: :laugh::D

Back