Dusted an RR1000?

snbusa

Registered
Yesterday I talked with a couple of riders, one of whom had the BMW, at my favorite dealer Formula One Motorsports in Oakdale, NY and we left together afterward. He hit it hard so what else could I do but the same. I was all over him up to about 70. Then we had to slow for traffic. He turned off so I didn't get to find out if he pinned it. Even so I was pretty stoked. Could that be right or am I just making something out of nothing. Obviously my title is exaggerated but I expected him to walk right away from me not have me practically in his rear seat. Chime in and set me straight. Nic

Yeah Jon,
Thats what I did with my little 181hp/109Tq Busa...poked him like that little blue and yellow emoticon. I'm tellin you he was on that thing! Just kidding. As stated, I have no idea if he barely cracked it or whatever.

Yeah Jon,
Thats what I did with my little 181hp/109Tq Busa...poked him like that little blue and yellow emoticon. I'm tellin you he was on that thing! Just kidding. As stated, I have no idea if he barely cracked it or whatever.

Jon, owns a couple Bimmers and I have a stock Busa with a pipe and probably close to a hundred pounds on him and his bimmer runs well :laugh: So well I had to wonder if he's been under the hood

Wait, I'm confused. Who's got the 100...me, you, or Jon. Did I recently let the cat out of the bag, i.e., I'm five ten two thirty?

Its entirely plausible that I jumped all over the bimmer; Torque! Ours starts way down low and RR up high. He jumped first at about ten mph and I just a moment following. I nearly ran over him when he slowed up...no not like that...I mean i stayed right with him the whole time.

yup id say you beat him...i beat my friends s1000rr... there fast but not busa fast...

I beg to differ, I'm on my 3rd s1krr, ride with busa's all the time, yet to be beat, and now I have the hp4, it's a entire new ball game.

Having owned just about every new fast bike on the market, gen 1 busa, gen 2, 2012 zx14r, bking, diavel,ect..

I can say once you get past 10,000 the hit on the bmw is like no other bike.

Tell your friend to turn of the safety nannies and put it in slick mode!

On more thing to keep in mind is how easy the busa is to go fast on, passed 3rd gear on the busa you stay tucked in the busa is planted, if I turn all the safety crap off the bmw I can still wheelie in 4-5 gear full tuck, it takes practice to go fast on the bmw, you will lose races if you loose traction on the bmw and its very easy to do.

I beg to differ, I'm on my 3rd s1krr, ride with busa's all the time, yet to be beat, and now I have the hp4, it's a entire new ball game.

Having owned just about every new fast bike on the market, gen 1 busa, gen 2, 2012 zx14r, bking, diavel,ect..

I can say once you get past 10,000 the hit on the bmw is like no other bike.

Tell your friend to turn of the safety nannies and put it in slick mode!

yea he tried all the different modes and also tried different rpm and speeds and the out come was the same...

This kind of thread Really Makes me Miss My Busa !! Just think. I had a chance to trade my M109 for a BMW RR1000 thus eventually keeping it and not the Buell. :banghead:

Robert

Back