Durraniracing Wheels

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Looking  
SHOCKED.gif
through ads (yeah I'am looking at custom wheels for the Busa) I came across an ad by Durrani racing components (www.DURRANIRACING.COM) which listed custom wheels for $1098 (Hummmmm 1098 sound familiar
rock.gif
, Well
wink.gif
anyway) !! Great price, BUT I can't get their web link. Everytime I try, I just get another link  
sad.gif
to go to, but NEVER theirs. So :::: First does anyone have these wheels or seen them ? And second, does anyone know beans about this company and their wheels. Ad says they're made in Detroit !

ANYONE KNOW  
iamwithstupid.gif

Thanks Bigoltool, Gosh they sure look good and their ad you linked me to sounds puuuuuurty good. I think I'll give them a call monday. Geezzz, the price can't be beat. BUT, I wonder if they are mainly for the street or mainly the for the track. I sure hope it's the street !

Nice!

What about the wheels RayDog has on his Busa?

I been thinking about some aftermarket wheels... but I don't want chroms. Something like silver or a brushed aluminum "look" style?

Any suggestions of manufacturers?

Been reading about them at gixxer.com for some time. Biz is in start up mode. Also remember Magnesium is not a good choice for the street. Wish he would turn some out in aluminum.
They also made one of my bike mag ads. Dont remember which super street bike or sport rider.

I run magnesium wheels on all the bikes I have,no failures or issues.watch where you ride no matter what type of wheel ya got.

Durrani claims that there is no more possible destruction with their wheels than normal OEM stuff, and that their wheels are actually stronger than stock.

Back