Durhambusa/Frank Adams

OB_WARBIRD

Registered
Hey Frank, you said Durhambusa had a Ti-Force after the Akrapovic. I have narrowed my pipe choices down to these two,both in titanium finish.Is the spiggot on the end cap bigger on the Ti-Force? They both look top notch and have similar dyno charts, however we are talking different bikes,dynos,weather ect.. I dont know if one or the other changed mapping or not. You know what Im saying. But looking at the charts I do have, the Ti looks a LITTLE stronger way down low. Let me know your opinion and any differences please, including little things[mounting,sound,flat spots ect..]Remember mine is 2000 bone stock. I have the PAIR stuff from JohnnyCheese and will buy PCII,and airbox from motorhead. It does not look like I can get a turbo any time soon,no one has any that I can find. The Akrapovic in the polished titanium is beautiful just like the Ti-Force so I will take your opinions very seriously. I know your busy but thanks again for all the help. Now Im going to watch the Nascar truck race at our brand new Kentucky Speedway. We are very proud here in Kentucky to have such a great facility.[40 miles from here.]Good luck tomorrow!

[This message has been edited by WARBIRD (edited 17 June 2000).]

[This message has been edited by WARBIRD (edited 17 June 2000).]

hey warbird sorry about those wheels have you considered the stainless muzzy /oval carbon weighs in at 14lbs. i dont beleive that polished ti will stay that nice after it gets some heat have you considered hpc coating this stuff is not only pretty but it does what its supposed to do you cant hpc coat ti this finish is almost maintenance free good luck by the way the muzzy bolted right up in no time and this thing just growls at a idle

Hey busa2,whats up? Yes the Muzzy is still in there as a choice, if I went with Muzzy it sure would be the stainless with oval carbon. Have you seen Martins? Just a beautiful bike. A1. I really like the Akrapovic too as well as the Ti-Force. What do you think? No biggie on the wheels,I just didnt act fast enough. Do you still have the swingarm?

hey warbird swingarm should be arriving from califonia once you see pics you wont beleive it mine is gorgeous hey i'm doin some pics of my busa i dont wanna sound like i'm braggin but i have have a whole lot of hours in mine with pages of changes it really did come out great where can i put pictures of it the brake calipers are out of control it's kinda hard to explain but there powder coated candy blue (i have the blue/silver busa)and cnc machined hayabusa where it says tokica on them now

Can you e-mail me pictures? Sounds AWESOME!!! Ive got to see those calipers! Id like to see all the pics. Have you checked out Martins with the polished frame and swingarm? Come to think of it isnt yours polished? Martin has the Muzzy stainless with oval carbon. He has a sound bite on his web site too. Have you heard it? [sounds exactly like yours I imagine]

Warbird, post em over on themotorhead.com and tell us where they are.
Do you know the photopoint gig?
KH

Back