Dunlop Qualifiers

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Hope you can zoom in on this! I posted about two weeks ago about a wobble in my handle bars that is mainly about 58 - 60 MPH after the stealership mounted my new Dunlops! After taking it off myself and took it in they said all checked out! However, looking at the original photo's I took after they mounted them... are they correct? Arrows on both point in same direction but as you can see if you zoom the pattern runs in different direction from front to rear! Is this right?

Dunlop_Qualifiers_008.jpg

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 20 2007,19:24) The pattern is right  
all_coholic.gif
Thanks BA. Well, I thought I found something! I did take her back to the dealer today and have the senior tech take her for a ride. They wanted to talk about bearings and stearing knuckle and such! I said just put another new tire on the front and so... in the morning at 09:00 we will see if that is the fix or not!

Check your rear tire alignment with the front. I would think there will be something on the search here.

Back from the stealership today with another new front tire! All is perfect and no more wobble and factory smooth again!

Back