Dunlop Qualifier deal

TurboSN95

Registered
I just ordered a set of Dunlop Qualifiers, just under $250 to my door. I ordered them yesterday and got them today. Always had good experiences with them as well.

www.rockymountainatv.com

use gift-card 1123GC for a $20 discount.

Also, if you need any of those fender rivets that break all the time, Rocky Mountain sells these which I bought and they fit better than the stock ones! I think it was a 10-pack.

Tusk Kawasaki/Suzuki Style 6mm Fender Rivets Part# 199251 3.99

Just wanted to pass the deal along to you guys!

beerchug.gif

While i'm at it... someone give these Paypal codes a shot and let me know if they are valid.
beerchug.gif

CTHANKS085DS - $5 off shipping
CTHANKS0810P - 10% off up to $100

So far the best deal I found on mounting and balancing is about $60 if I remove the wheels, or $120 if I bring the bike in.

Might be looking for a decent front stand, it'll almost pay for itself if I do the wheel removal myself. Redline's industrial looks nice, with the little prongy things that go into the bottom of the forks.

So far the best deal I found on mounting and balancing is about $60 if I remove the wheels, or $120 if I bring the bike in.  

Might be looking for a decent front stand, it'll almost pay for itself if I do the wheel removal myself.  Redline's industrial looks nice, with the little prongy things that go into the bottom of the forks.
Those prices are why they want you to buy tires locally as you spend $120 misc plus cost of $250 for tires when you could buy them local for $325 installed....you end up spending more n the end....

Those prices are why they want you to buy tires locally as you spend $120 misc plus cost of $250 for tires when you could buy them local for $325 installed....you end up spending more n the end....
Try again. All the local shops around Seattle that sell tires want $60 to $80 per tire on off the bike. $90 to $150 on the bike. That's after you buy the tires. So I could spend $350 to $500 on a new set of tires mounted on my bike locally, or I can order the tires from a discount source for $250 and change them myself. I know some places do it cheaper, but that's what I've found around the Everett area.

Might be looking for a decent front stand, it'll almost pay for itself if I do the wheel removal myself.  Redline's industrial looks nice, with the little prongy things that go into the bottom of the forks.
If you don't get them mounted soon PM me. I can mount them for you at work and bring them to my dealer to balance them.They don't charge me to balance mine but I'am sure I can get them balanced for you very cheap.I go right by wallingford to and from work.

Yeah, i priced out a few places and it was up there for tires + installation, so right now I am on track to save a little money. Trust me, if someone cut me a deal for the whole package I would have jumped on it.

mike04busa - let me know what you'd want!!!! I'll see if I can get the wheels off, and I want to find 90 degree valve stems. I'll gladly give you some $$

Turbo.

Sign-up over at Bandofriders.net and Mike ( A.K.A Mr Kurtz) will mount and balance your tires for free at the Orange Ct cyclegear store.

All BoRn members get this perk.

P.S. he would have sold you a set of Qualifiers for 199.00 + tax also.

TIMMYDUCK - Thanks... i actually went to the Manchester Cycle Gear store but the deal wasnt all that great.

Back