Dunlop Q4's

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
New Q4's for the sons 750. I'm sure that is an improvement over the Battleax Bridgestone. Always nice to feel the difference in better grip/ride. I'm running the Q3+ on the Gen I and like them.

IMG_6013.JPG

RenderedImage.JPG

New Q4's for the sons 750. I'm sure that is an improvement over the Battleax Bridgestone. Always nice to feel the difference in better grip/ride. I'm running the Q3+ on the Gen I and like them.

View attachment 1601456

View attachment 1601457
Im about ready for some tires and been looking at the q3 plus, around me there aren't many curves and I do plan on making a trip a few states down pretty soon so just curious what kind of mileage you've got on yours

Dopy, I think you will like the Q3's. I have approx. 2800 from what I remember and I should of wrote the millage down but didn't. They still look great. I don't ride hard or do burnouts ever. Now these Q4's that I put on just an hour ago for my son will wear fast and thats for sure. My son had done his research and new this and the guy at Cycle Gear that mounted them up runs them on his R1M and said they are great tires and will not last long. I'll stick with my 3's and be happy. Dunlops are made right here in the good old USA and I like that.

Im about ready for some tires and been looking at the q3 plus, around me there aren't many curves and I do plan on making a trip a few states down pretty soon so just curious what kind of mileage you've got on yours

Dopy, I think you will like the Q3's. I have approx. 2800 from what I remember and I should of wrote the millage down but didn't. They still look great. I don't ride hard or do burnouts ever. Now these Q4's that I put on just an hour ago for my son will wear fast and thats for sure. My son had done his research and new this and the guy at Cycle Gear that mounted them up runs them on his R1M and said they are great tires and will not last long. I'll Wastick with my 3's and be happy. Dunlops are made right here in the good old USA and I like that.
Very much appreciated sir, I'm really leaning toward the q3+ as im wanting something I can feel more confident im my corners with. The only thing that is worrying me is im planning on a couple thousand miles trip as soon as i put them on and it'll be mostly straight highway and when I did that with my tires I put on last year it put a flat spot in the middle real quick and I don't want that to happen with these.

Very much appreciated sir, I'm really leaning toward the q3+ as im wanting something I can feel more confident im my corners with. The only thing that is worrying me is im planning on a couple thousand miles trip as soon as i put them on and it'll be mostly straight highway and when I did that with my tires I put on last year it put a flat spot in the middle real quick and I don't want that to happen with these.
Maybe put them on when you get where you are going? Will save a lot of wear.

Back