Dunlop Q2 sale $199

That sucks- had a set of Q2's on my busa last year and could possibly be my favorite tire. Looking to replace the S20's on the bike now first part of spring.

What did you like about the Q2's over the S20? I have tried the S20's and liked them, but keep hearing good reviews on the Q2 and might give them a try.

What did you like about the Q2's over the S20? I have tried the S20's and liked them, but keep hearing good reviews on the Q2 and might give them a try.

I've ridden both. S20 is a GREAT tire and was running advanced class at the track with them on my gixxer. Having said that, the Q2 is just that one step above in overall grip and performance. The S20 is GREAT, the Q2 is just slightly GREATER :beerchug:

Given that the Q2's are in the $260-270 Range at the moment, if I found a set of S20's for $200 a set, I'd probably buy some...

Me Me Me oh come on tuf tell me another one of your stories that starts off 50 years ago when I was 40...............

You need to go paint lips on your hand and relieve some stress there Yank. It's been a long time since I've seen two intelligent sentences put together from you!

Thanks for the info guys. I take it that milage out of the Q2 is about the same as the S20? 3500-4000 miles.

I ran the Q2's down in NC last spring and was amazed with the handling characteristics and grip of the tire especially at speed. It is a very grippy tire that is more geared to handling than mileage. I'm probably at 3k miles on my S20's and have been satisfied with the all around performance. They have been a satisfactory tire for my needs, but just haven't instilled the same confidence on all road types like the Q2's did.

Went with the S20's because of the price, and recommend them for anyone needing a good all around tire.

If you plan on going canyon carving and want a tire to make you feel like a better rider, get the Q2's...period.

Back