Dump pipes

Quarter_dragga

Registered
I just put in an order with Richard. I'd like different dump pipes than what come with the kit. I got the Comp CT turbo with it. Does anyone know where I can get dump pipes made? I'd like the side slash banana cut style with waste gate to match. Would they need the turbo to measure the pipes for welding them? Any help would be appreciated.

174798d1264717179-hahn-mr-turbo-exhaust-turbo_banana-pipe.jpg

1105-sbkp-01-z+project-hayabusa-part-3+turbo-install.jpg

do u hav any fab shops in ur area? gonna be hard to just tell someone u want dump pipes. ur gonna hav to bring ur bike there in person and leave it there. or tell richard u want a different set and hav him make them

It is just a bend welded to a thick specific flange...to get the two to look right / symmetrical might be tricky for regular type shop...try talking to Richard to swap the dumps and pay an additional charge for what you really want

I just put in an order with Richard. I'd like different dump pipes than what come with the kit. I got the Comp CT turbo with it. Does anyone know where I can get dump pipes made? I'd like the side slash banana cut style with waste gate to match. Would they need the turbo to measure the pipes for welding them? Any help would be appreciated.

The first pic you posted is POWERHOUSE'S external gate mod for Mitsubishi turbos - we did plenty of these on Hahn kits.
Brett is correct - this is a mod that has to be done on the bike with the header/turbo assembly. I would think Richard could do this as a special order, keep in mind we are all very busy this time of year, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask.

Richard will probably do whatever you want, just have to make the request and pay for the time... ;)

Back