Dumbest thing on a Busa?

Ride it in South Florida granny traffic or fly by a St Lucie county sheriff at 140 on wrong side of double yellow.
Take your pic :laugh:

Went across my yard after dew had fallen. Front tire slipped and I caught the bike with my left leg. Getting left knee surgically repaired next Thursday as a result.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

:banghead: Rode it to the non Suzuki Main Dealer to trade it in :banghead:

However the mistake was soon rectified :laugh:

Best regards Stretch :)

There was a guy who pulled up to a Hooters here locally with a row of bikes and didn't get it on the stand right. It fell over and 2 other bikes fell over like dominos. Man I felt for that guy. He was an older guy who looked like he had been riding for awhile and obviously felt like an idiot. He must have just got careless. I'm never parking in a line again. I can't imagine a more embarassing thing to have happen. Luckily the other dudes were pretty cool about it and they didn't get too much damage - just scratches. As I was helping people pick up the bikes you bet I was looking over my shoulder for guns to come out though.

Dumbest thing I ever did personally is hit that dang rear brake a little too hard. I'm still pissed about that one.

i try not to do dumb stuff on the busa.... only go really fast on highways that i know dont have many curves in them

About a month ago, the wife and I passing 9 harleys and then the county cop (sitting in a drive way in plain site ) I just wasn't paying attention, and then one more car, ALL while across the double yellow on a long straight away and going WAY over the speed limit , And when he finely caught me, which I did not know he was after me, or I would have pulled over sooner, He was very very mad, and written ticket, was a bad day, and slowed me back down.

Sent via the force.... Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

After driving 960ish miles round trip when I bought my busa, I got back home at about 3am and all I could think about was getting the bike in the garage and getting some sleep. I tried unloading the bike by myself, but lost balance and dropped the bike on the ramp.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Although, replacing the nose fairing was a perfect excuse to do the HID mod:thumbsup:

IMG_0747.jpg

Not doing the kickstand mod BEFORE it fell over in the street. Kickstand was full down. It fell to the right. Street was more pitched i guess.... Still pissed and looking for full right fairing.

Back