Dumbest Thing I've Ever Heard

busa_boy_69

Registered
Okay normally I dont talk smack about the people that try to ACT like they know bikes. Im sure you all know the type. They claim to have a ninja and when you ask what size they stumble and say "I'm not sure" and then I usually say is it a 450? Then they say yeah thats what I got! Then I snicker to myself. But 5 minutes ago I had the king of these guys at my work.

He comes in here pretty regularly and I have my bike here today. He comes in and says man how fast have you had that bike? Now with the tweaking on mine and since Ive unrestricted it about 3 weeks ago I hit the highest speed I've ever done on one. So I told him I just pulled 197mph and it was backed up on GPS so there was no speedo error. His reply to this was as follows.......

"Man I tell you what I have a chopper that does 190mph. I was out with a buddy of mine that has a crotch rocket like yours one day. I was doing 190mph and he passed me doing 320mph. His a 1300 or something I think."

• I just sat in my chair staring at him blankly with a deer in the headlights look for a minute. It was so quiet you could almost hear crickets chirping. I started to call him out on how retarded what he just said was but in my head I just decided I'm never talking motorcycles with again. Like EVER! LMAO

"Man I tell you what I have a chopper that does 190mph. I was out with a buddy of mine that has a crotch rocket like yours one day. I was doing 190mph and he passed me doing 320mph. His a 1300 or something I think."

I think this might be my neighbor... Only a couple houses up the street. I may have to move...

I remember once a salesman @ a Victory Dealership told me that their 800+lb stock bagger would do 200mph if I had the balls to hold on.....:confused:

He starts going on and on about the power etc. then asked me what kinda bike I ride. I pointed to my Busa parked outside. The discussion ended very quickly after that...... He went looking for somebody else to sell snake oil to :laugh:

Holy Shiite! Tennis shoes, jogging pants, chain saw chain, nitrous, jet fuel, 10mm extended arm, 600 hp, upgraded Tokico brakes and a modified helmet with built in Bluetooth so he can talk to his "fat bitches" while going real fast on the freeway...suppose he's dead by now or just in jail?:D

Anyone know where I can get me one of those "mile per hour" gauges? All I have is a...speedometer.

This idiot is all over YouTube.

Last edited:
I remember once a salesman @ a Victory Dealership told me that their 800+lb stock bagger would do 200mph if I had the balls to hold on.....:confused:

He starts going on and on about the power etc. then asked me what kinda bike I ride. I pointed to my Busa parked outside. The discussion ended very quickly after that...... He went looking for somebody else to sell snake oil to :laugh:

200mph bagger huh? Lol. Smh. Hows that country song go? "I got ocean front property in Arizona, if you look closely you can see the sea. I got ocean front property in Arizona, if you'll buy that Ill throw the golden gate in free!"

I want some of that unicorn juice on my busa...gotta upgrade my induction...LMAO

l.jpg

I put a cap full of it in my gas tank every 3 months under the stars during a full moon.....

It adds 13Hp to my bike but adds 18HP when I race Cowasakis!!! :banana::race:

I'm that guy that tells them they are stupid , and get the F!@#$ away from me before you rub off like germs of ignorance .
At a car show once a guy ( look like the guy in videos above ) was all by himself in about a 1978 chevy long bed truck that was not show material .
No one paid any attention really ( this was 1996 or 97 ) So he stops my friend , and I to say hey want to see the TURBO on my truck ?
At this time Turbos were rare on anything american it was all big cams , carbs , header , Big blocks , and so on .
We said sure expecting to see a sleeper truck . WRONG he showed us his BRAKE BOOSTER , and said it was a turbo !
I explained no dude its a brake booster not a turbo , and it went right over his head .

Bah, Yall know everyone and their brother that ever rode a 600 has been 200mph, come on.
I had a guy ask me about my Busa years ago. Said, "it'll go way over 200mph right?" I told him no, not without this and that, and all the planets in alignment. To which he said, " Sh*t, I've been 200mph before on my old bike, coming down the Blue Ridge Parkway (mountains, twisties, no long straight aways).
I was hooked, I had to ask what kind of bike. And, it was.....an 83 Goldwing! lmao!
I kinda like the BS stories, just when you thought you had heard it all.
Great entertainment.

I'm that guy that tells them they are stupid , and get the F!@#$ away from me before you rub off like germs of ignorance .
At a car show once a guy ( look like the guy in videos above ) was all by himself in about a 1978 chevy long bed truck that was not show material .
No one paid any attention really ( this was 1996 or 97 ) So he stops my friend , and I to say hey want to see the TURBO on my truck ?
At this time Turbos were rare on anything american it was all big cams , carbs , header , Big blocks , and so on .
We said sure expecting to see a sleeper truck . WRONG he showed us his BRAKE BOOSTER , and said it was a turbo !
I explained no dude its a brake booster not a turbo , and it went right over his head .

Wow dude....just....wow. lol

I once saw a guy with a CB750. It was in good shape but he said it was blown. I think a blown CB750 would be pretty rare so we walked over to take a look. Turns out he had connected electric fans to the airintake? Very funny but it was actually blown, so he was accurate! Don't think it had 200 hp though.....

Bah, Yall know everyone and their brother that ever rode a 600 has been 200mph, come on.
I had a guy ask me about my Busa years ago. Said, "it'll go way over 200mph right?" I told him no, not without this and that, and all the planets in alignment. To which he said, " Sh*t, I've been 200mph before on my old bike, coming down the Blue Ridge Parkway (mountains, twisties, no long straight aways).
I was hooked, I had to ask what kind of bike. And, it was.....an 83 Goldwing! lmao!
I kinda like the BS stories, just when you thought you had heard it all.
Great entertainment.

It is sometimes. But sometimes I get bombarded by the dumb sh!t and I just cant handle it. One guy told me had an R1 once. I knew he wasnt a rider you could just tell by looking at him. So after a few minutes of listening to his garbage I called him out without letting him know i was callin his bluff.

I said oh yeah man I used to have an R1. I was like let me ask you something.....where is the reverse switch on yours. Mine was on the handlebars. He looks at me and goes ohhhh yeah thats where mine is to, on the bars. I just laughed and said how do you get your feet all the way to the bars to put it in reverse and laughed. There was a group of bikers around so he wasnt very happy I embarrassed him. Lol

I once saw a guy with a CB750. It was in good shape but he said it was blown. I think a blown CB750 would be pretty rare so we walked over to take a look. Turns out he had connected electric fans to the airintake? Very funny but it was actually blown, so he was accurate! Don't think it had 200 hp though.....
prob had 300hp

prob had 300hp
Hi all. In the early 70s I had a wild chopper hard tail, springer 25 inches over the neck raked & extended 12 inches. The bike was as long as my 1965 van. I was at a bar picked up a girl
. Said lets go for a ride, Went to the bike a guy was telling a group of people all about HIS bike. I said to him great bike mam can my girl sit on it? Ge said OK. She got on, I asked if I could too. I got on Put my key in stated it and took off. I often wonder what he said next.

Back