Dumb Question Maybe

niso

Registered
I know that with some of the Suzuki Sport Bikes the rear seat cowl came with the bike at time of new purchase, was this also true with the K8 Busa ?
Just wondering as the salesman that I bought my new busa from said no.

:welcome: and there are no dumb questions. yes the rear hump came with the K8, it is in a seperate box, at least it was with mine. So go back and tell the salesman that you want yours.

Yes it does, the hump was on my bike, the salesman gave me my grab bar and second seat still wrapped in plastic. Tell the salesman to give you your d@&m Hump!!!!

Thanks guys, it is what I thought and since I have bought 5 new bikes from this dealer, they had best come up with one. But I wanted to be sure of the facts before becoming quietly aggresive.

When my wife bought her GSXR, my salesman didn't know about the 2nd seat until after we left the dealership. We had to ride over to get it later. So he is either new or EVIL. :laugh:

get your humpty hump...they are faster with them installed...and tell that dealer he is a tool, thousands of people said so on hayabusa.org
:moon:

I hope it was just a lack of knowledge on his part but he should have noticed the pile of extra pieces left from selling a few busa bikes ???

Last edited:
Once you see that bike at the dealer/manufacturer's expo every year, that bike is one total piece and that bike is sold like that as one complete bike.

Go immediately to the BBB and close that dealership up! Fraud City Cycles is the name of that place and I will gladly act the muzzy and drive my Motorhome over the guy about 300 and 40 lash is that guy tries to snow you out of that cover is I would cut his you know what off and stick that option cover over his lips is how does he like his cover of a piz flapper wang ear hang ear. :laugh: :whistle: :rofl:

:welcome: and yes it came with it. Tell the salesman you will call the District Suzuki rep to find out for sure if it was supposed to come with it. I bet he gives it to you. He is just wanting to make another 150.00

play this joint when u go back to the dealorship...
- Black Eye Peas - My Hump[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back