Dukes of hazard dvd

BigDiesel

Registered
just rented the Dukes of Hazard DVD (unrated) I thought the movie was gunna be retarded, but its actually pretty funny and the stunts were off tha hook!!! lots of drifting, car-jumping, cop-car-destroying stunts and great sound effects too. the end credits roll with scenes of how all the cars REALLY landed after the big jump shots-all im gonna say is "OUCH!!!!" tons of extras, and if you play the rated version, you can almost let your kids watch the whole thing (depnding on how much you censor).

worth a look-I plan to buy cuz I just f'n LOVE old Chargers, and this movie is chock full of'em
smile.gif

i give it
thumbs-up.gif

I have LOTS of original Dukes items from the early 1980's. Most of it is still in the original packages. I have sold some on ebay, but I got tired of paying the fee's. I have even more Nascar die-cast,etc. all in the original packages. I probably have 200 die-cast cars from the past 20 years. Mainly all Richard Petty stuff, but everything else also. I need to sell it all and start mods on my bike.
smile.gif

I just wanna know if she takes her top off. THEN I might watch it!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

unfortunately no...but if ya get the unrated version, there's a whole lot of other chics in there topless!
but seriousy-who cares???!! there's some of the best drifting stunts Ive seen this side of Tokyo Drift; and they're done with a '69 Charger!!! its really some great stunts, totally worth a look!

Back