Due to illness, I need to sell Power Commander & Tank Bra.

Hayabusa2005

Registered
As most of you know, I am fighting a bad illness and I sold my bike. I need to sell the last two things I have left from my Busa. I have listed both on classifieds under parts and mods.... in which I can take paypal at my addy of n2cardiology@yahoo.com. Just comment item is sold on the classifieds. I really need the money for medications that I will be starting next week. Great deal on a slightly used Dynojet Power Commander PCIII USB for 95.00 shipped to your door (new is 350.00) and 14.00 on a hayabusa tank bra shipped. Both are in classifieds. I have health insurance, but the co-pays on all of these meds are significant and I can only work about 25 hours a week now due to I am very weak. My meds are going to run $160.00 per week co-pays for the first couple months and then as I am leveled off, they will drop to a much more manageable $30-40 a week co-pays. I know I shouldnt advertise here, but I really need to sell these last two items. I appreciate all the prayers and support. Jeff

DYNOJET PowerCommander PCIII USB - Great Deal! - Hayabusa Classifieds

Hayabusa Black Tank Bra - Excellent Condition - Hayabusa Classifieds

Jeff: I had no idea you were ill, bro.

I'll tell my local crew about the items you have for sale, as well.

Please keep us posted.

You have my best.

ill take the power commander. PM sent...

update: ill sent 160 to help pay for a week of meds.

Last edited:
Jeff, man I am so sorry to hear of this--- Be strong Brother and know that I'll pray for ya...I'm sending you the paypal money for the tank bra now---- $20--- I know that's not much---wish I could do more, but I will pray... I'll send you a PM also...

cr*p sorry man saw the initial post and paid for it already man But I'll be glad to match that and get you another $65 to even it out dude pm me your address or bill me through paypal for the other $65.00.

p.m. Me on the pc3 and we'll turn it into a auction . You'll come out better that way and everybody will be happy .
as most of you know, i am fighting a bad illness and i sold my bike. I need to sell the last two things i have left from my busa. I have listed both on classifieds under parts and mods.... In which i can take paypal at my addy of n2cardiology@yahoo.com. Just comment item is sold on the classifieds. I really need the money for medications that i will be starting next week. Great deal on a slightly used dynojet power commander pciii usb for 95.00 shipped to your door (new is 350.00) and 14.00 on a hayabusa tank bra shipped. Both are in classifieds. I have health insurance, but the co-pays on all of these meds are significant and i can only work about 25 hours a week now due to i am very weak. My meds are going to run $160.00 per week co-pays for the first couple months and then as i am leveled off, they will drop to a much more manageable $30-40 a week co-pays. I know i shouldnt advertise here, but i really need to sell these last two items. I appreciate all the prayers and support. Jeff

TonyMastodon Re: Due to illness, I need to sell Power Commander & Tank Bra.

cr*p sorry man saw the initial post and paid for it already man But I'll be glad to match that and get you another $65 to even it out dude pm me your address or bill me through paypal for the other $65.00.

wow you guys are both standup gentlemen!

hmmmm im not sure whats going on now.. i thought since i sent the first reply, i got dibs??... hmmmm not sure what to do now.

wait whats going on now? I saw the classified Post thinking no one was sending money for the PCIII and i paypal the 95 is this going to cause trouble or anything?

Who knows I pmed everyone who I thought wa involved so I could work it out and get it squared away I caught the classified ad and hit it too so I guess we'll see.

i think so... now we have 4 people sending money.... uh oh... looks like im just gonna back out.... you 3 can figure it out.

...well.. i guess we will see what Jeff whats to do. If I was the first to reply and he wants to sell it to me, then im more than happy to pay 160 like i said.

Last edited:
Back