Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera 2020

busafan08

Registered
Guys what do you think about this bike the specs look sick 234 hp with a akra pipe 159kg weight with a sick price tag to match $100 thousand US ? only 500 will be made carbon everything I imagine it would be great fun trying to keep the front end down on this thing I wonder what s it s top speed will be should be good for 350kph ? ahh I wish I had the money :D :thumbsup:

I'd be too afraid to ride it. A garage tip over would be $20K.

living-room-bike-3.jpg

I rode one of those 916s years ago...I was young and in good shape and after an hour on that thing, I was really ready to get off it...

One of the most beautiful bikes in my opinion though...

The V-twins had a bit of a thump and with the right exhaust can sound ok, the V4s sound like outboard motors

i saw a vid where the taco was at 13 or 14 thousand rpm in 6 gear and it was pulling 307 kph so I think it should do 350kph easy The question is it quicker than a HR2 love to see them test them head to head soon :thumbsup:

That's a lot of money for all the farkles. The regular V4R sells for $40k here in the US, with the same power. So $60k extra for a bunch of carbon and farkles. Sure they will sell every one they import though.

How many miles did you put on it total? Any issues along the way?

I found this 03 on a tender inside the dining room of a Montana ranch house in (2009) with 1,047 miles on it. Completely original and OEM except for a new battery. Absolutely showroom except for some red dust on the tires. His ranch was a mile or so from a paved road outside Dillon. The owner had always wanted one but it just didn’t fit him but he liked the looks of it so much he put it inside his house, riding it a few miles a month to keep it up for six years! His service records showed his 600 mile service at the dealer he bought it from, (three years) after he bought it! :laugh: After driving to,his place, 1,100 miles, I test rode it and loaded into my daughter’s pickup and carted it back with straps, padding, and a Canyon Dancer. Had to drive over Donner Pass in both directions. For my own peace of mind I had it serviced at a Ducati speciality shop and changed the drive belts, tires and fluids. Still had the Champion spark plugs in it which looked perfect. I finished breaking it in:thumbsup: over the next year or so putting just over 1,000 miles on it mostly up the coast hiway and the Santa Cruz mountains. My wrists and hands (and) neck took a beating and after a couple hours was just too much. It is not a long distance bike, not really a day long bike. If I weighed 140 pounds I might have liked it more. Great Brembo brakes except they felt a little wooden, no modulation feel under hard braking. Leaned over as far as I could with no drama. Had it up to 148 a couple times, seemed liked it was governed to that speed although it was supposed to be capable of 160+. Put an ad on Craigslist with a NO TRADES statement and got three trade offers right off...:confused: Then a guy from San Diego contacted me, sent a $500 deposit and bought it sight unseen except for the pics in the ad. He flew up the next weekend with a new Corbin seat for it that we couldn’t get to fit properly but he rode south to the Hollister Corbin factory and had them fit it on securely.

Told me he would take the coast hiway all the way but take two days to get home. Fun bike, battery sits sideways under the left fairing which has twist locks to make removing them very easy. And, it was gorgeous!:cool:

Back