Ducati 1199 Panigale Announced

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Very nice. Check it out at Ducati.com.

Screen Shot 2011-11-07 at 8.23.58 PM.png

not real crazy about the tail section but im sure it will grow on me. I think the Agusta is a better lookn bike

Both bikes are mechanical and visual works of art. I have a photo of the MV Agusta up on my wall at work as a pipe dream track bike. The Panigale may just join it today! If I had the coin I would be the Jay Leno of motorcycles but for now my K9 will have to do!

that things is sick!!!! man if i could pad the stable further.....:drool

If someone would give me one, I'd be glad to make a full ride report - but make it at least the S :please::laugh:

Wouldn't I like to take her out for a spanking!

Think its time to sell the BMW, it reminds me of a futuristic rendering of the 916, which is a good thing...... the new hotness!

Yet another Busa beater... :laugh:

Dry weight 166.5kg (367lb)
*Wet weight 190.5kg (420lb)

Power 195hp (143kw) @ 10,750rpm
Torque 98.1lb-ft (132Nm) @ 9.000rpm

Been better.... Had surgery 2 weeks ago! The left wrist didnt set... the bone shifted back and had my fore arm to hand was off by 20 degrees. Hurt the whole time, I told the Dr. it didnt feel right. Finally the Dr. agreed to surgery, which he had to re break the bone, plate, rod, screw it all back together. Another 6 weeks from surgery date to start the recovery process. Wrist feels better, but very weak, limited movement, and hard to do anything. I have had all sort of stupid things happen since then. The computer died twice. No internet here at home. Grand mother died. Heater core in my car went out (did that repair one armed, whole dash removed to get to it), the shocks in my truck blew out (replaced one armed), have had good days and bad days with getting house hold chores and motivation. Back to work tomorrow. Trying to use as little sick leave as possible. But considering all that has happened, I am very lucky!:please::please::please:..... just this type of injury, like my knee has set me back some.

Is there a black cloud stuck over your house? Walk under a ladder? Black cat walk in front of you? Jeez, sounds like the only luck you've been having lately is the bad variety. I'd crawl in a hole and not come out for a couple weeks too!!

Best wishes for your continued recovery!!!!!

Both bikes are mechanical and visual works of art. I have a photo of the MV Agusta up on my wall at work as a pipe dream track bike. The Panigale may just join it today! If I had the coin I would be the Jay Leno of motorcycles but for now my K9 will have to do!
yes, unlike the s1000rr, which is a mechanical wonder, but ugly as sin, more support for my theory that bmw is making all thier stuff ugly on purpose, just to see if people will buy it cuz its a bmw...(only thing theyve ever made that i would own is an early 8 series).... but i am gonna miss the trellis frame on the duc

Back