Dual high mount exhaust

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious if anyone knows of a dual high mount exhaust that doesnt require a "full system." Or must a dual high mount have to be a full system due to placement of mid-pipes, cans, etc.?

HMF has dual high slipons.

You shouldn't have to do a full replacement in order to get high mounts.

Just confirmed w/ HMF that a high mount full exhaust is admittingly "a pain in the arse" to install - I've seen that here as well - not to mention almost twice the price ($650 vs. $1000+). Slip on system includes mid pipes as well of course.

I think I would go with this vs. the full system.

Devil has the highmout slipons,not sure about HMF,Full system is way to go,just take your time.

Devil has the highmout slipons,not sure about HMF,Full system is way to go,just take your time.
+1 on what NJ said-u spend a little more out the gate, but the power, performance, and tuning potential are better with a full system.

if you dont plan on modding your bike for more power n just want better sound, go 4 slip-ons n save enuf for some new seats or some bar risers!

HMF said they have the dual high mount cans and mid pipes that will attach to the headers/under pipes and is just over $600.00. I like the way they look and sound but haven't determined yet if I'll need more HP.

Back