dry system

species0113

Registered
im leaning toward getting the zex dry nos system w/ the throttle position sensor. instead of putting one 40hp nozzle in one ram tube, would it mix and get into all cylinders more evenly if i tee the line and put a 20hp nozzle in each tube? also, i just ordered the dynojet lcd to hold another map for the nos and was wondering if someone had a nos base map as a start before i take it down to get a custom nos map made? only mods are: yosh full rs3, pc3 usb, pair removal, & k&n:bowdown:

I think most are placing the nozzle inside the airbox dead center inside the filter. You might wish to do a search, just saw a nice thread not long ago with complete set of install pics.
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 14 2007,20:25) I think most are placing the nozzle inside the airbox dead center inside the filter. You might wish to do a search, just saw a nice thread not long ago with complete set of install pics.
beerchug.gif
yes i seen those. thanx.
i also remember some saying they spoke w/ someone from mps who saig to put the nozzle in one of the ram tubes.

the easy way is in the middle of the box where the flapper valve is.
i have seen some set up the way you described, if i had not went threw the bottom, i would have used two, one for each tube.

Straight up the middle thru where the flapper valve is located is the way to go . There is a guy that makes a billet plate that you can thread the jet into . If you have done the small air box mod you probably have removed the flapper anyway and it fits in the vacant round hole . I think its like 40 bucks

NitrousNozzlePlate.jpg

Here is a photo of the the part installed in the air box with the small air box mod (sans flapper) You'd be better off getting the dual set up just in case you might want to set up in the future . You could run Two .028's thats about the same as a single .040. Now you have me thinking about another NOS system . They run lean on NOS so you might want to richen the mix a little but with a 40 you'll probably be okay . Best to have it mapped anyway .

Nozzleplate.jpg

Back