** Dry Nitrous Spraybars **

Gixx1300R

Registered
Since I have been getting alot of PM and emails on Spraybars I thought I would post up some info for you guys. This is information only, Prices,info and complete kit prices are as posted on their websites.

Adams Performance

Price for the Complete Kit is $248.90 after you purchase all of the hardware needed to mount the kit. Spraybars are listed for the Hayabusa and ZX14. This kit uses 4 Nitrous Jets. Jets are inside the airbox.

View attachment 1509981
View attachment 1509982

MPS

Price on the complete kit is $229.00. Kit is only listed for the Hayabusa. This kit uses 4 Nitrous jets. Jets are inside the airbox.

10477.jpg

DragBikeDirect

Price on the complete kit is $315.00 after you purchase all of the hardware. Kit is listed for the Hayabusa only. This Bar uses 4 Nitrous jets, Jets are inside the airbox.

dbd1006.jpg

dbd10061.jpg

Schnitz Racing

Price on this kit is $347.18 after you purchase all of the hardware. Only listed for the Hayabusa. Schnitz recommends using Billet velocity stacks (included in the price). This kit uses 4Nitrous jets. Nitrous Jets are inside the airbox

SchnitzDryNitrousUpgrade9907Hayabus.jpg

SchnitzDryNitrousUpgrade9907Haya-1.jpg

Chuck Wilburn

Price on this kit is $135.00. Chuck switch to a showerhead for his kit. The Velocity Stacks are not inlcuded,you use your own that are in the Airbox. Can be adpated for other bikes. Kit uses one Nitrous Jet. Jet can be changed on the outside of the airbox.

spraybarpicsbg2.jpg

Performance First (Gixx1300R)

Price on the complete kit is $155.00. Kit uses one jet. Mutilple models made for Suzuki,Honda and Kawasaki Sport Bikes. Kit uses one Nitrous Jet that can be changed on the outside of the airbox.

MVC-004F.jpg

Cooper Performance

Price is approx. $300-$310 for the complete kit. Not exactly a Spraybar but I will list it. Kit uses 4 Nitrous jets. Jets are located under the fuel injectors.

new2.jpg

So there you have it. Choose your weapon. :laugh:

Very Good info Gixx :beerchug: i KNOW what weapon will be on my beast :whistle: , ALTHOUGH, i do like the last desighn also(cooper performance), BUT A LITTLE TOO PRICEY!!

MPS Spyder Spraybar can be used in most modern sportbikes. Just installed on in a GSXR1000 this week. Also fits ZX-10, ZX-12, ZX-14, GSXR600, GSXR750 and others.

All spraybars offered by Schnitz Racing come with our tech support Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm

There are a number of ways to add individual foggers to each cylinder. Some ways work better than others for that particular setup and what the customer may already have on their bike or in their shop to work with.

To each their own.

You can find all the best here

and anyone looking at getting one Gixx1300R has offered us a group buy on these right now look in the group buy section for more info

Reason I asked was you offered to buy those two I had back for 175 but sold it to the customers for 250? At least thats what they said they paid for them.

I have never sold anyone a spraybar for $250.00. Now I may have giving them a deal for 2 spraybars for that price.

Here are the Spray Pattern Pics that I could find.

MPS Spyder Spray Pattern

Spyder_spray1.jpg

Chuck Wilburm Spray Pattern.

post-42-74130-directport.jpg

Performance First (Gixx1300R) Spray Pattern

MVC-003F-1.jpg

what is the pros and cons of having 1 jet vs. 4 jets. besides the price of them of course.I bought the kit with four jets but just converted to a single jet in the shower head. now I take it the single jet set up only works with certin bars. Please contact me if I am wrong. not giving a sob story, but money is tight and Its seems like Ive been taking it where I dont want to if u know what I mean.:rofl: gsxr1300r shoot me a pm I need to ask some q,s trust me Im not trying to copy anyones stuff,I just want to know if some of the things I have could work with your spray Bar:beerchug: Thanks again

what is the pros and cons of having 1 jet vs. 4 jets. besides the price of them of course.I bought the kit with four jets but just converted to a single jet in the shower head. now I take it the single jet set up only works with certin bars. Please contact me if I am wrong. not giving a sob story, but money is tight and Its seems like Ive been taking it where I dont want to if u know what I mean.:rofl: gsxr1300r shoot me a pm I need to ask some q,s trust me Im not trying to copy anyones stuff,I just want to know if some of the things I have could work with your spray Bar:beerchug: Thanks again

There are really no Pros or Cons with 4 jets or 1 jet other than the cost. Also how easy is it to change those jets. Do you have to remove the airbox to change them,can they be dropped into the intake port,is it best to remove the entire spraybar to change the jets.

How do I buy one of you spray bars for my 2001 busa and does it come with the jet I have a 60 hp jet but dont know if its safe on a stock motor with air box mod full hindal exhaust

Gixx1300, Is the spray pattern the same since you switched to different nozzles? Please post pic using the new style shorter nozzle.

Back