Dry nitrous kit and install

B00ST00

Registered
Anyone know where the best place to hide a bottle on a gen 2 is? The bike is stock wheelbase and I dont want to cut it up. Bottle cannot be visible.

Thanks

why can't it be visible?? trying to rip off the ensurence company? illigal usage on track? cops? sum1 dont want u to have 1?

Anyone know where the best place to hide a bottle on a gen 2 is? The bike is stock wheelbase and I dont want to cut it up. Bottle cannot be visible.

Thanks

How big is the bottle? Not sure about the Gen II's, but I have seen guys hide a bottle in the hump on the Gen I's.

9oz and 1lb bottles can be hidden fairly easily on a bike, but you aren't gonna get many uses. All depends on how serious you are. Got to hide the plumbing also, and anyone that knows motors will hear it when it hits.....

If you are trying to run it in a class where it's not allowed, at a sanctioned event, you will get caught. There is no place to hide it that a tech inspection will not find it. If you just want to surprise your buddies from time to time, that's cool. A 1lb bottle will not last more than a few passes down the track. You won't be able to change it out without somebody noticing. Keep this in mind.....

How do you set up a dry shot? Wouldn't it just lean out the motor and melt pistons? Wet I understand, dry seems like it would be an instant engine overhaul......

How do you set up a dry shot? Wouldn't it just lean out the motor and melt pistons? Wet I understand, dry seems like it would be an instant engine overhaul......

No, its safe.I will see if I can dig up a pic of the setup I had on my 02.

you can fabricate your own setup in the hump with a couple big hose clamps to secure it, the piece they sell for the hump doesnt really give a tight fit without alot of modification and keep in ming what type of bottle you will use as to where you will mount it...re: upright or upside down

also,how do you intend on activating it???

dash.jpg

busa.jpg

Last edited:
Dry only works with fuel injection. You either program the ecu (ecu editor, reflash etc.)to add fuel when spraying, or use a piggyback controller (PC, Bazzaz, yosh box etc.) to add it.

Research it a bit more ................ it's not like "need for speed" it just ain't that simple unless you want a plasma cutter. Do it right or you'll feel it bite ............ ya pocket :whistle:

Back