Drunk...perhaps?

That stuff will never see Ebay,Someone will be selling that stuff on the downlow or using what they can.

my "guess" would be an "inside job" ... that had to take some planning.

man...I am gettin flamed over there...too bad so sad!
tounge.gif

You're gettin flamed cuz it comes off like you think the whole thing is funny. You have never had anything stolen from you I take it?

yes, i have been stolen from...I know the feeling...but a pro set-up HAS to take measures to prevent it.
It's the driver that I have been mocking this whole time...not the theft itself nor company itself.

yes, i have been stolen from...I know the feeling...but a pro set-up  HAS to take measures to prevent it.
It's the driver that I have been mocking this whole time...not the theft itself nor company itself.
Oh, okay, I understand now. I think that the bottom line is that if someone wants your stuff bad enough, they're gonna get it, no matter what you do.

if someone wants your stuff bad enough, they're gonna get it, no matter what you do.
quite true...and that is sad.

but having a 52' long trailer painted like a clown at the circus just "vanish" on you is hard to explain away...

and THAT was the whole point of my post.

Kinda funny how different people read the same words and come up with a totally different interpretations of the same thing...even different from that of the author.

yes, i have been stolen from...I know the feeling...but a pro set-up  HAS to take measures to prevent it.
Not trying to flame you, but, think about it. If you had a nice room to stay in rather than the sleeper, which would you take? I mean, maybe the driver wanted a shower and a good nights sleep. He can't guard the truck/trailer 24hrs a day.
Even if there were some security flaws, the theft sucks!! That makes it hard on all of us man. A fuggin theif needs to be shot......period!!
It is a damn shame that we have to stand guard on our shid so no one will get it. Society needs to adapt to cutting off their hands!!

I thought inside job, but then again I know a guy who stole his own semi and sold all the eggs, milk and cheese. Got caught did 8 yrs. He basically went in the loading area after it was packed up for the shipment the follow morning and stole his own freaking truck. Can you say CRACKHEAD?

Back