Drunk midget @ funeral

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Man I would have call this funeral lets say diffrent any I have ever attended.
Wifes daughter biological father passed away.He was heavy drug user +was never really there 4 her.I remember when she was child would wait all day +he wouldnt show up 4 her or call.:-( I had no hard feelings 4 him.Peple have dependency problems.I have struggled with that myself.poor kid arranged funeral herself.First problem another girl claimed be his daughter that was ridicules he lived with her mom last 2 years but not legal daughter.Then funeral home gave her trouble @ last day cost was $2,300 she was $300 short.Members my family offered her the $$$ she wouldnt take it.She put it on her credit card.THey were going call off the viewing.(pricks)
Then the funeral its self most his friends +his side family drug+alcohol probs.People were showing up torn up blue jeans hats on backwards.Some were seen drinking in parking lot.His brother nodding off prob due some kind of pills.Then I noticed midget came in kind leaning on somebody couldnt walk.I honestly thought he had mentall imparement.Wife goes downstairs were they had food setup he is laying on table+dropping f bombs everywere.She told him he would have leave if cant stop with the language+get off table.Another person arrived via court officer transport he must have been in jail.THey cuffed him right after viewing.
Im thankfull 4 our pastor.He showed up 2 speak +refused any $$.
He really saved the day otherwise my wife+her daughter would have done it.
He told crowd he noticed lot of sad people + theres only 1 way to be with him now.And thats thru Jesus Christ.I think me+him only ones who had bibles with us.

Last edited:
Most them were the deceased friends so I kept my mouth shut.

They found him with a morphine patch under his tongue.

He was sitting in a chair.People there thought he was just sleeping relized next day he had passed on.

They ruled his death as heart failure.

I didnt know what make of girl claiming 2 be his daughter.

She came up 2 his real daughter + said I guess were like sisters now.
She told her no were not.When I went downstairs to were they had snacks+stuff she was there with her boyfriend.He was wearing A tank top+had mafia tatood on his arm.
I came in they both got up +left.One of the deceased best friends saID DURING SERVICE HE LOOKED BETTER THEN (in casket) than he had in long time.Frekin drugs they ruin lifes.
I know he liked percasets whatever that is loratabs demiral +morphine.And scotch wiskey.
I was called downstairs when the midget STARTED ACTING UP.I WAS DUMBFOUNDED what do ya do?? Im glad he settled down he did say he was sorry.He was straight up wasted so were lot of others.

Last edited:
The funeral directer saw them drinking in lot.He said if bring inside he was calling law.
He (the decaesed had class c+b hepititus.A few people kissed him goodbye could they catch it?I pay my last respects but dont see kissing a corpse.

The funeral directer saw them drinking in lot.He said if bring inside he was calling law.
He (the decaesed had class c+b hepititus.A few people kissed him goodbye could they catch it?I pay my last respects but dont see kissing a corpse.

This is truly a sad story. I feel for the whole family.

When they embalm a person, they drain out all of your blood and replace it with embalming fluid. I would compare embalming fluid to methyl alcohol. Nothing lives in that stuff which gets to the whole body. No danger of aids or anything else.

To be clear he was my wifes x-husband. We were just there 2 support her daughter.
He had little 2 do with her more like nothing but she still had feelings 4 him.
I felt like telling some of the doped up people there see were it got him?
I guess people morn in diffrent ways I kept my mouth closed.
Funeral home guy kinda got 2 me.Claimimg would be no service if didnt get paid in full that day.Those guys act real nice+respectfull when your shoveling $$$ @ them.Come up little short might not b that way.The deceased looked like in his 70,s he was 52 thats what hard drugs+alcohol do 4 you.

Last edited:
everyone deals with a loss in their own way.

Hope your wife and daughter have let the attendees behavior go and do not dwell on it.

Be there for them and do not bring it up unless they do.....just show support do not give solutions.

Would like to have been there to help you out and make things run smoothly. When my brother got married, one of his ex's got wind of it and showed up trying to ruin things. I had to gently persuade her to leave!!

It's sad how some go one way and prosper and others go another and get lost. This is life... some good , some not so good. Glad you hung in there and toughed it out for wife and step daughter. Wardie

everyone deals with a loss in their own way.

Hope your wife and daughter have let the attendees behavior go and do not dwell on it.

Be there for them and do not bring it up unless they do.....just show support do not give solutions.

I think they have the girl claiming 2 be his daughter got up @ service with long poem.My daddy will never walk me down isle I will miss my daddy ect.He only lived with her mom almost 2 years.I guess she could consider him her dad.legally she is not his daughter her breath reaked of bourbon.Our pastor really came thru we had nobody 2 speak there.He declined payment of anykind.

Back