Drug Testing Welfare Recipients. Agree?

Well, it is certainly true that poor people on welfare almost exclusively breed nothing but more poor people to go on welfare, so your idea actually has a lot of merit, Red.

:banghead: i know. kinda funct ain't it?

i really was being sarcastic. :whistle:

i would have a hard time/ am having a hard time, living under "the man". i am a fan of the strange, the weird, of open thought and the expression there of, of cute hippy chicks that take too many drugs and dance around in the rain naked, of riding wheelies, doin squeelies, and speeding, gosh i love to speed!:laugh:
a lot of things "the man" frowns upon.:rulez:
:beerchug:

First of all, thats a non sequitor.

Second, I got a real statistic for ya. Its a non-sequitor too

:rolleyes:

Kanjy, if you are going to try and sound intellectual, at least know the meaning and correct spelling of the words you are using.

I LOVE this guy! Wild Bill Rocks, go watch his other vids! Sometimes Kanji, the truth hurts....

[video=youtube_share;AqlyRFWI9sk]http://youtu.be/AqlyRFWI9sk[/video]

We are
extreme
enablers
in this

country .

Anyone
ready to
tackle

foreign
aid . . .

:laugh:

l-weed-day-4-21-national-drug-testing-day-25390527.png

IF WE DRUG TESTED THE WELFARE RECIPIENTS... ONLY 3 PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD END UP BEING ELIGIBLE FOR A CHECK.... BUT Obama and the liberals would recommend additional funds be given(in addition to the welfare) to the drug addict because he is a victim and the libs love victims.

I hate seeing how much money I pay in taxes then hear these dummies talk about welfare...free college.....endless dollars for social programs. SOMEONE has to pay for it. Why cant the poor pull themselves up to make a better life...because it's easier to get hand outs that the 'successful' pay for. Eat sh!t and get a second job if you don't make enough money

The whole system is crap .

Yep I said it .

It has been around so long
with generations of families
born into it and it is beyond
repair due to the years of abuse .

Pee in a cup ,
what is that going do ?

The children of the offender
are the ones who suffer .

They become wards
of the state in some home ,
bounced around foster homes
subjected to unspeakable
abuse to finally wind up back
in the system as single parents,
criminals or if they are lucky, dead .

We screwed the pooch
when we made the
program a handout .

It should have been
set up as work release .

:poke:

While we're talking about freeloading, let's stop supporting all those red states that take more than their share while the Blue states are putting all the money into the tax base. Or how about the corporations that use labor to make billions while they pay so little their employees are on welfare.

While we're talking about freeloading, let's stop supporting all those red states that take more than their share while the Blue states are putting all the money into the tax base. Or how about the corporations that use labor to make billions while they pay so little their employees are on welfare.

But the blue state create their own problems. Thay want to be sanctuary cities, they welcome illegals, pay for their schooling, welfare, housing, jailing, healthcare while tax payers cover it all.

They have homeless pooping all over and using needles right in front of cops. I would bet most of the homeless are American's and do not get the benefits illegals do.

I do agree that big corporations want cheap labor and that is part of the problem. Wages will not go up as long as we get flooded with cheap labor from other countries.

People working are not the ones on welfare. The problem is it makes more financial sense for them not to work. We can do better on giving a hand up instead of a hand out.

These evil employers forcing people to work for them.....

if people dont like being paid low wages CHANGE IT. Get a better job.
Every hear of gain new skills through education or some other means? When has just giving people more money EVER worked.

if people dont like being paid low wages CHANGE IT. Get a better job.
Every hear of gain new skills through education or some other means? When has just giving people more money EVER worked.
since I met YO mama...……. works EVERY time. hahahahahaha
1556302149358.png

There was talk years ago that people receive social assistance be required to volunteer and do menial tasks such as clearing road sides and such. There was such an uproar from the Human Rights Commission it got shut down. There was talk of taking other peoples jobs away.

I thought seeing as the social assistance recipients were being paid tax payer money, they should be employed in such a way to benefit the tax payer. Cleaning such places as road sides or public areas would free up roads and grounds people to-I don't know....fix a pot hole or two....

There was talk years ago that people receive social assistance be required to volunteer and do menial tasks such as clearing road sides and such. There was such an uproar from the Human Rights Commission it got shut down. There was talk of taking other peoples jobs away.

I thought seeing as the social assistance recipients were being paid tax payer money, they should be employed in such a way to benefit the tax payer. Cleaning such places as road sides or public areas would free up roads and grounds people to-I don't know....fix a pot hole or two....
oooooorrrrrrrr… they could send the good lookin chubby female welfare recipients my way..... ill find something for them to do.:cool::cool:

Back