A lot of things
"the man"
frowns
upon .

:rulez:
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Do you know me?? What U wanna know?
And the bible says what about not bringing what into what? Lol. I have to keep my "moral compass" on at all times because if I left it up to me I'd be reckless. But shouldn't we all do that. Does God stop being God when I'm on my Busa or better yet when I'm talking about welfare? It's funny...maybe even telling that people get uptight when you bring God into the equation. Meanwhile we chop it up and any and everything else...welfare, boxing, women, politics, education, cars, jobs etc etc ALL ON A HAYABUSA SITE. Say God and uproar. Lol.
My comments were intended to support your post, not against it. I am not a strongly religious person but I think your post was right on target.

Some of you dudes sound dumb and ignorant as hell. Get off your high horse. Although some people abuse the system, some really need help. An education nor numerous applications always equate to a good job or a job at all. Everyone who gets welfare doesnt do drugs. I'm here for it.

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.
Deuteronomy 15:11
For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’
1 John 3:17
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?
when u say "Im here for it"..... what does that mean?

I don't get it Ali. I insult you every post and you just hate me back. That's what makes this fun.. Could it be only you and me get this? Ha ha ha.

I don't get it Ali. I insult you every post and you just hate me back. That's what makes this fun.. Could it be only you and me get this? Ha ha ha.
just different perspectives.... I don't hate you... I don't think ure a bad person... on the contrary.... I just don't like ure POSITIONS on certain topics..... on a more personal note... ive have convicts AGREE with me... allllllll the while plotting my demise... that's what scares me. At least with you arch.... I can see it when its coming, and ya don't blast me in the back, its an alllll out frontal assault... lol

Its amazing how people turn religion on and off depending on what they want to do. The bible says.. - let's not bring religion into this? It's amazing how some peoples can just turn their moral compass on and off like a light switch.
I don't turn mine on or off.... I had to take multiple drug tests among other tests for employment..... and WE STILL GET TESTED if i have a bad use of force at work.... randomly... or if a superior has a suspiscion that I am on drugs... I am GIVEN AN ORDER TO SUBMIT... and if I REFUSE.... I am immediately locked out and an investigation occurs...… im not above a drug test at any time.

we recently had an officer that was caught with alcohol on his/her breath..... he/she was given an order to submit.... he/she did...……… didn't end well.... nor should it have... WE CANNOT REFUSE A DIRECT ORDER.... its a good policy and doesn't bother me at all...…. but then again... im not dirty, and have a desire to be transparent....

Last edited:
we recently had an officer that was caught with alcohol on his/her breath..... he/she was given an order to submit.... he/she did...……… didn't end well.... nor should it have... WE CANNOT REFUSE A DIRECT ORDER.... its a good policy and doesn't bother me at all...…. but then again... im not dirty, and have a desire to be transparent....
furthermore..... the said party that tested positive for alcohol.... allllllllllll us officers are SAFER and better off that he/she GOT HELP for their problems... if said party was left unchecked and able to ply their trade under the influence..... god knows who would suffer the consequences..just a few seconds could spell disaster in an emergency.... furthermore..... since ive been in this line of work..... 6 people I have known have committed suicide.... that's 6 people I had personal relationships with.... ONE WAS A MARINE.....they needed HELP, but were toooooo afraid to ask for help.... one of the guys I knew I was CLOSE with... and now for the rest of my life I have to live with the fact that I COULD have maybe helped him and "ratted" him out to the brass.... I didn't wanna be a snitch and air out his problems... now I live with it... if I had it all to do over again.... I would have told him to either seek help himself... or im gonna do it for him..... drug/alcohol testing is a GOOD thing.... personal problems and drug abuse usually go hand in hand.....

Back