Drug catapult seized at U.S.-Mexico border

tico1340

Registered
I guess the Mexican's watched Mythbuster's Pumpkin Chunkin...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...ri.html?r=news

Mexican soldiers on Wednesday seized a large drug catapult that smugglers were using to launch packages of pot into a remote area of Arizona.

U.S. National Guard troops at the Naco Border Patrol station about 80 miles southeast of Tucson tipped off the Mexican Army after a surveillance camera spotted several traffickers hurling bundles of weed over the border last Friday night.

The soldiers found the launcher about 20 yards from the border on a flatbed platform towed by an SUV, according to The Associated Press.

alg_drug_catapult.jpg

alg_drug_catapult2.jpg

Now all they need is to attach the pack with a person, and they'll get a two for. As in, $$$$ for the grass and money from the illegal being sent by AIR :laugh: . Let's see, hummmmmmmmmm :whistle: , Aero Mexico in it beginning stages :rofl:

gotta give them credit, if they had been smarter with it who knows how long it could have worked for them. The funnier part, how much did they send over before it was discovered .... more than we collectively will make this year I'd imagine :banghead:

I live about 20 mins from where this happened. They are always doing stuff like this... just when I thought I had seen it all.

I wonder if we can buy that one at an auction.. I need a catapult at the house..

i knew kids that made a air cannon that was portable and could shoot a filled 2 liter for 2 miles

Could read ( Mexican Army modernizes efforts to stop border violence with the advent of inflatable tires on The first responce catapult).

Back