Dropping like flies

gotta make way for the new generations quality entertainers.
you know, like Paris Hilton.

Paris sure can act! She looked like a dead fish in "One Night in Paris." That adult dvd was so bad I only watched about 2 minutes of it.

Only two things on earth that is absolute:

Death & Taxes!

Everybody participates in both!

No exceptions!

Not even Jesus!

Bogus,
little known actor/comedian Michael Roof (Chicken) died also a couple of weeks ago by apparent suicide, you might remember him as the gadget guy in the xxx movie with Vin Diesel, also he was in Blackhawk down.

Finding out about Steve Mcnair Saturday night was shocking! Here was a man from everyone's account....that was a stand up guy on & off the field. A great Father and family man. Who for whatever reason had some 20yr old piece of azz that he was hammerin' on the side. He should of known to mess w/ one that young. She obviously became infatuated & said "You want this to be over huh?" "You want to go back to your family and forget about me?" "Well if I can't have you ....no one can!" .....bang!

Sad all around. I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

Bogus,
little known actor/comedian Michael Roof (Chicken) died also a couple of weeks ago by apparent suicide, you might remember him as the gadget guy in the xxx movie with Vin Diesel, also he was in Blackhawk down.
Did not know the name but his pic is familiar.. kind of a young guy too.. dang.. must be the season huh?