Dropped my Busa

busa1300nut

Registered
Well, this past weekend, I decideded to lower my Busa a lil, andI thought I,d try to post a before and after pic up on the board.

Before

before_25.JPG

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 21 2006,17:41) How low?
Well, I didn,t measure it, but a freind of mine give me the bones, and they only had 2 holes, instead of 3, and I used the top hole. It droped it quit a bit, as u can see, and so far I like it.

thought you ment you droped your busa (broken plastic,scratched bits and pieces) you ment lowered your busa

(spkerhed @ Sep. 21 2006,20:50) thought you ment you droped your busa (broken plastic,scratched bits and pieces) you ment lowered your busa
+1 had me scerrrd

I was hoping he actually dropped his busa just so I'd have something interesting to read about.... lol!

But I don't want anyone to drop their bike because it sucks!

****, I though you wrecked it, not lowered it! The first day I lowered mine we decided to go to the drag strip. On our way down we stopped at a QT and I got off my bike to put my credit card in and I turned around and my bike was laying on it's side! Man was I PISSED! I never changed the kick stand and the bike fell over causing over $800 in damage!

Cody

Blu88, that bike is SWEET! Really looks good.
I had mine lowered like that but I was destoying my lower wing.
cool.gif

I see Busa1300 took his off! It was scraping, huh?
Bike looks excellent!

Looks sweet. did you drop the front at all? It looks like it's still stock ride height.

(guido4512 @ Sep. 22 2006,07:flamethrowing:) Blu88, that bike is SWEET! Really looks good.
I had mine lowered like that but I was destoying my lower wing.
cool.gif

I see Busa1300 took his off! It was scraping, huh?
Bike looks excellent!
I hadn,t pit it back on yet in the first pic, but it,s on it now . Just have to be a lil careful. As far as the front, the second pic is a lil lower than the first. Looks a lil high til I sit on it.

Back