Dropped my baby today

busahigg

Registered
Well, ya'll know my back is hurt (Stunnah) and I was moving my bike on Valium. Just in the garage, and she fell over. Broke the mirror on the left side so now I need a new one fast. Anyone know where to get a cheap OEM left side mirror?

Sorry Busahigg.... doesn't that just piss you off!!
cussing.gif
but hey, just a mirror isn't too bad. take care of your back sweetie..... and ditto on the check out e-bay.....

peace,

Lo

javelik.gif

Sorry to hear about this. Here is a link to some mirrors on e bay. They are not exact so it says that you will need to buy both but it all I could find for now. They're $30 each.
Mirrors

Thanks fo rthe help guys....I actually got one for free yesterday....worked out great. And yeah it did kinda piss me off....oh well....that was the first and last time that will happen.

Well, ya'll know my back is hurt (Stunnah) and I was moving my bike on Valium.  Just in the garage, and she fell over.  Broke the mirror on the left side so now I need a new one fast.  Anyone know where to get a cheap OEM left side mirror?
Man last Sunday I had Whoa and The Great One come over and pull my bike out so we could take some pictures...And The Great One didn't fully extend the kick stand and my bike almost went down...Yeah I cursed him out, I sure did...

I guess that's why they have that "hole" in the rear section, so when you drop it, you can pick it up. Mine came up pretty easily.
face7.gif

what story bro?
Parking in front of my dealership after lunch, so still alot of traffic... oh, lets say I just FORGOT TO PUT THE KICKSTAND DOWN AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody saw, and I had her up in about 4 seconds!
smile.gif

Broke end off clutch lever, couple little scratches.
Didn't scratch my ego, nobody saw it!! haha... I actually like having a shorter clutch lever.

dAMn! that is an annoying sh!t!!!!!! ahahahaha.....

not half, just lost the curl on the end. its perfect now!
beerchug.gif

Back