dropped bike at powerhouse.

You couldn't tune the bike with the ecu editor only? Why was the need for the power commander?

Because IMHO, ecu editor is great for all the things it can do EXCEPT tuning fuel tables. The powercommander has better software for tuning and results in a more accurate map. Also, Ecu Editor fuel tuning is harder on a bike, and takes longer than using the Tuning Link software that Dynojet provides. That opinion is based on over ten years of dyno tuning motorcycles . . . because of that, I will use Ecu Editor only for all the other good things it does.:laugh:

Because IMHO, ecu editor is great for all the things it can do EXCEPT tuning fuel tables. The powercommander has better software for tuning and results in a more accurate map. Also, Ecu Editor fuel tuning is harder on a bike, and takes longer than using the Tuning Link software that Dynojet provides. That opinion is based on over ten years of dyno tuning motorcycles . . . because of that, I will use Ecu Editor only for all the other good things it does.:laugh:
Well I read some months ago that they're fixing that issue and a few others. Check it out, and then you have secondaries on the Gen II to be concerned about. Believe me when I tell you, you obviously know what you're doing. Tremendous tune brother.

Back