Drone Pro's Phantom 3 Or 4?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
There are some really good deals out there right now on the Phantom 3's with some good packages of add ons. Is the Phantom 4 worth the extra money for the feature enhancements? I keep hearing peoplet say that the 4 is unbelievable but they all have one so what else would they say.. The orbit and crash avoidance could bE handy for me if you have ever seen me rude my bike...

Thoughts

I have a friend of a friend that is a wedding photog and works on documentaries... He upgrades to the newest drone package every single time. He said the improvements are usually worth the upgrade. But honestly if its not for a business where you can get a tax write off. I would probably concentrate on some of the ease of use features and not waste my money on the top of the line professional models. I don't know what kind he uses but I watched him fly it a multitude of ways... Setting flying patterns and video timing. But all that being said the upgrades to the Phantom 4 are pretty awesome on paper.

I went with the Phantom 4...

20160709_115513.jpg

That Phantom 4 has my interest, these things just keep getting better and better!

I can tell you the resolution and video is amazing... I will post a video tonight.

Back