Driving...and an unexpected dinner with great friends...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Omar and I hit the road just after noon today, driving from KS to VA. We asked Trish and Dennis (the busawipps lol) if they knew of any great Italian restaurants in the St. Louis area (they own one)... :)

The plan to stop, have dinner and say hi turned in to a very impromptu meet that also included some crazy girl named BJ and some guy I've known for years but never met named Scar... : D

Wonderful break in the long day and great food! I just wanted to say how amazed I am at times, surrounded by such great friends I never would have met if not for the oRg, including the man I'm sitting next to as I type this that happens to be the love of my life... ♡

Enough sappy stuff...thanks for being gracious hosts, Dennis and Trish...thanks for the walk down memory lane regarding Christian Grey BJ, and for allowing me first dibs on Ryan Gosling :rofl: And Scar, for lots of support during hard times and for showing me you know how to :google: ;)

Next stop is Louisville, KY for some sleep, then home to Virginia...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Last edited:
On the road again...late start this morning...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I wish I would have know you were in town, I would have liked to see you. I'm so happy for you vabs, but I'll miss having Omar in town even though we have hardly seen each other the last several months.

I'm sorry I'm taking Omar away Hal :p

I had other unexpected friends to visit with today...great times with great friends, again... :thumbsup:

We are on the road again...13 hrs to go :)

ForumRunner_20120908_183509.png

ForumRunner_20120908_183548.png

ForumRunner_20120908_183602.png

ForumRunner_20120908_183641.png

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

ForumRunner_20120908_183509.png

ForumRunner_20120908_183548.png

ForumRunner_20120908_183602.png

ForumRunner_20120908_183641.png

It was great to see you guys!!!

Thanks for driving out meet us!! We had a great afternoon!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I am so glad that I got to see you again Michelle and Omar. It was a great time indeed. Great food, great friends, great times. :thumbsup:

O your welcome about Christian Grey and Ryan Gosling. But if the real Christian comes out of those books I got dibsssssssssssssssss. :rofl: :whistle:

BJ...we may have to work out a deal!!! :rofl:

It was great seeing you!! Great treat :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

So glad you 2 are getting to see friends along this trip. Great people for sure

Well, we are staying in KY for the night...perhaps we will get to VA tomorrow :rofl:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back