Driver sentenced for trying to run biker off the road

I would caution anyone; not to confront these individuals but allow the cops to do it. This guy tried to airbag the trailing rider in the end and jumped out with what appeared to be about a two foot section of pipe. It could have just as easily been a rifle, shotgun, or handgun. You don't want to bring your cell phone to that fight.

O he is a bad A** Someone should find out where he is and send him a copy of the vid to remind him what he done wrong. Maybe someone else might get a hold of it and remind him even more. I am glad he got the 2 but it should have been much more. Idiot!!

Another thing to do is always wave a 'thank you' when you pass someone - it may be just enough to defuse the situation....

I've had it happen to me when I've passed legally. And I've been behind others when it happened to them both with legal and illegal passes. I don't know why some people think getting passed is a personal attack for which they need to get revenge.

Same here, I'll never understand that~!~

I would caution anyone; not to confront these individuals but allow the cops to do it. This guy tried to airbag the trailing rider in the end and jumped out with what appeared to be about a two foot section of pipe. It could have just as easily been a rifle, shotgun, or handgun. You don't want to bring your cell phone to that fight.
true but bringing a tire iron to a gun fight is a sure way to not only lose ur life but ur the opportunity to run another motorcyle off the road....:guns: wat an azzhole!

O he is a bad A** Someone should find out where he is and send him a copy of the vid to remind him what he done wrong. Maybe someone else might get a hold of it and remind him even more. I am glad he got the 2 but it should have been much more. Idiot!!

Its cool brother, he's in prison... Visiting hours are between lunch and being bubba's b_____..... :rofl:

Side note, the truck driver is supposedly in the Army Reserves, stationed at Ft Bragg and had to come back to Bracken County Ky several times for court dates... I wonder how a felony will "help" him..... :whistle:

They give the liscense number in the video. We have some LEO's here. Liscense plate= drivers name?
To me that is assault with a deadly weapon (deadly weapon = automobile)
I would personally take that way if someone tried to run me off the road, which may cause me to use deadly force to protect myself.

Congradtz to the biker for holding back in this situation. I'm glad I have not had this happen to me so far and hopefully it never happens.

That's a risk you take when you pass drivers without regard for the law. Some take it well, some don't. I don't think the truck driver was the only one at fault.

That's a risk you take when you pass drivers without regard for the law. Some take it well, some don't. I don't think the truck driver was the only one at fault.

So if you pass someone illegally, it gives that driver the right for a attempted murder?

WTF is wrong with people.He is clearly impaired or just a plain asshat.Luckily he didnt kill that rider.Thank goodness for a go-pro.

Cant believe he had the audacity to sa he kills people for a living in the military.No respect for life at all.

Back