Drinks on me!!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Just sitting here getting geeked on some Crown...A few of you partners know I get like that on occassion...So if I offended anyone tonite...To bad!!!
jump9.gif

Look if you guys and gals don't want to drink with me, that's cool...This ain't the first time I got drunk by myself...And it want be the last...

Anyway this shat is good whether you want some or not...

I was just drinking and thinking...Or was I thinking and drinking...WTF...Anyway I thought man it would be nice to make a pair of thongs out of that little Crown Royal bag...Ghetto...Yeah but it's a thought...I think...

sorry brah. I quit just recently. Last beer/drink I had was when I took Thinker to the Blazers game. Have fun tho!!!!
biggrin.gif

I was just drinking and thinking...Or was I thinking and drinking...WTF...Anyway I thought man it would be nice to make a pair of thongs out of that little Crown Royal bag...Ghetto...Yeah but it's a thought...I think...
Man if I did that I would have to find an awful small lady or use so elastic for a blessed lady...I like ladies that are blessed and have a full seat...

I'm still sipping on my first drink...It was a triple double...Or something like that...

Does anyone think that the "STUNNAH" like to partake with a taste of Crown???

Well mate's I've finished me drink...Or me drink has finished me...I think we've finised one another...But at any rate...It was my pleasure to entertain you all and still have the benefit of having money left over...Good night...

Man I must have been tripping...I'm sorry sipping hard last nite...Anyway I'm up and at 'em today...

Well I want be offering you party poopers a drink on the "STUNNAH" for awhile...Next runs will be at Myrtle Beach...

I would be honered to drink with you, gota love the taste of crown.

What I would give to get little f.u.b.a.r. ed tonight.

Hey Stunnah,

Evidently you don't drink real hard liquor. All that senseless posting and you still spell just the same as you always do. The effects of the alcohol must have never hit you huh? When you're ready to move up to a 'Real Man's Drink', then I'll join ya. Just in case you're wonderin'...if it's not Hennessy on-the-rocks with a twist of lime, then you're not drinking. Got another one for ya. Go to your local liquor store and buy a bottle of "Hypnotiq". That stuff will put you on your a$$.

B.

Back